Miniriders Evolution

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I didn't mean to spark a debate. But I reckon some sort of simple customisation would be good.
Don't know how hard it would be on the implementation side of things but would be handy in keeping evryone happy.

Lol. I didn't mean to spark a debate. But I reckon some sort of simple customisation would be good.
Don't know how hard it would be on the implementation side of things but would be handy in keeping evryone happy.

:LolLolLolLol:

These simple customisations cost A LOT of money. Each skin can be over 1k each and ther are customised to the site.

We are going through this at the moment as we look into going onto the new VBulletin version. It's going to take a team days to re program the skins and a fair whack of money in the process.

you never amaze me, can always count on you for such a supporting comment

homo... :flipa:

Must be a NSW thing then eh eh :damnmate:

But this current colour theme is gay

i just dont understand how people can ride minis with full size boots

it wont happen
xjr's have a 4 speed tranny opposed to a 3 speed honda tranny

something has to go bang

i can see vic ride days going down hill from here

Would you like me to keep digging ;)

:LolLolLolLol:

These simple customisations cost A LOT of money. Each skin can be over 1k each and ther are customised to the site.

We are going through this at the moment as we look into going onto the new VBulletin version. It's going to take a team days to re program the skins and a fair whack of money in the process.

Thought so, a donate button maybe? not sure how often it'd get used though?

Latest posts

Back