Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voting is well under way. It is a close battle for first at the moment.

Winner will be announced soon, good luck to all!

Congratulations to Wakey for winning the competition. Was a close call and a 1 vote margin in the end.

Thank-you to all who entered,

The Mod Team

<p style="text-align: center;border: 2px solid rgb(153, 32, 32);line-height: 2;padding: 10px;font-size: 15px;margin: 0px 15px;">wakey - crf70 yx150 build <a style="color:FF4000;font-weight:bold" target="blank" href="http://www.miniriders.com/dto_garage.php?do=viewvehicle&v=1100">Click here for Garage</a>
1358.jpg
</p>

WOOO-HOOO !!! Thanks guys for all of the votes,
i didn't think i would make it far looking at some of the bike in the garage. Thanks again guys :) :) im stoked

was a garage comp buddy
you put alot of work and detail into the garage and it paid off

well done

thanks mate,
something as simple as a pat on the back can really help push for bigger and better :)
big thumbs up to the miniriders mods for the work they put into this site!!

Well done james, you deserved it bud. Even all your effort in getting the Townsville miniriders club up and running. A true mini enthusiast and a fitting winner of the Miniriders garage comp. Also thanks to all mods and carlts for the trouble he went to for the garage comp, another well setup and organized job mate.

Wakey wakey hands off snakey.

Couldn't of said it better Mick, you deserved to win this James!! Cheers to all the mods who voted too, was tough narrowing it from 40 odd bikes!!!

congratulations!
top effort wakey, you're a credit to this site !

forgot to mention above too,
well done to all the other entries !!
there are so many decent bikes here.

i can only hope to have a bike worthy of entering one day.

It was a bit messy in this pic but it hold's all my good stuff, plus this is where all the magic is created! haha

pick1.JPG

Wakey now has a custom user title "QLD Beach killa" which is very fitting and is now sporting a massive miniriders decal on he's ute. Thanks to nick aka motorman for sorting it all out.:thumbup:

Wakey now has a custom user title "QLD Beach killa" which is very fitting and is now sporting a massive miniriders decal on he's ute. Thanks to nick aka motorman for sorting it all out.:thumbup:

Tell him I'm real sorry about the delay. Glad he got it all ok. :)

Tell him I'm real sorry about the delay. Glad he got it all ok. :)

Na its all good nick, james is a happy go lucky bloke, he popped over to work yesterday all proud of he's huge assed sticker lol. He messaged me today bout he's user title also, very happy bloke. Thanks nick;)

Na its all good nick, james is a happy go lucky bloke, he popped over to work yesterday all proud of he's huge assed sticker lol. He messaged me today bout he's user title also, very happy bloke. Thanks nick;)

Good stuff. Would love to see a pic of the MR sticker on his ute. ;)

Latest posts

Back