Minitard Track Day - Sunday 16th May 10am-3pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking into the webcam now, going to suck to set up webserver thu telstra wireless crap

will test bandwith tomorow, don't think it'll be worth the effort if i was to be honest

i'm considering bringing notebook so everyone can download their footage & fotos, so if you bring camera bring your cable. Might even bring wireless & webcam and braudcast LIVE FROM THE TRACK

Ill watch that .
ill be in tville with nothing to do !

hey mattbombers if you want a lift up and back i may be able to help you out and you can have a go on my bike as well. we have just finished building it so i am keen to see how it goes as i am new to the motard scene.

10? archy? No front brakes? Sunny should be there if i can make my perents get me there

not fall apart lol

nah i have front brakes all mounted up but its got no pads :p i got a shitty rear brake but i don't use brakes much as it is

were going to front up pete , gunna ride there a few of us , im just watching , i can ride my bike on tar when eva i like so just a thrill to watch the dirt squrts on the black top

see ya there

Doesnt sound like I will be either. BJ from small wheel deals was getting some in for me but doesnt sound like they'll be here in time. Does anyone coming on sunday have a 210mm brake disc I can buy??

ok, so i hear alot of you guys dont run rear brakes? (i wont be going fast enough to need them :p) is that ok? everything else will be safe.

Rear brakes arn't needed but they are a good fail safe :) I only run them now cause my fronts constantaly over heat, just takes the load of a touch. Rear on the blackstuff just lockup and wreck your tyres

Doesnt sound like I will be either. BJ from small wheel deals was getting some in for me but doesnt sound like they'll be here in time. Does anyone coming on sunday have a 210mm brake disc I can buy??

i have a 200 mm it will work fine, don't have the bolts.

were going to front up pete , gunna ride there a few of us , im just watching , i can ride my bike on tar when eva i like so just a thrill to watch the dirt squrts on the black top

Awesome Sean can't wait to catchup.

Webcam is out due to time & not being able to work out the routing thru the wireless dongle. Never set up a webserver thru one so sorry guys.

Will have note book for fotos, so bring some Blank DVDS and we can put all the fotos taken onto lappy and burn them off for anyone who would like a copy.

uhhh why thanks for your sympathy pete...

Just messing with you mate. The more people we have the better the day it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back