Minitard Track Day - Sunday 16th May 10am-3pm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My account is screwie so i started this one, i'm the old pete on the new petes account pretending to be old pete in order to keep my self entertained :)

My account is screwie so i started this one, i'm the old pete on the new petes account pretending to be old pete in order to keep my self entertained :)

now this is making me trip:p

"i'm the old pete on the new petes account pretending to be old pete" so you the old pete pretending to be the old pete? :p

back on topic... how would you like (quoted from ty(i think) lol) another moving witches cone?

Damn wish i could be up their for a good ride. When i go to Qld matt i should throw my bike on a crate and ship it up to yours have a few days riding then crate it back down! or mum's thinking about go to qld and road trip it i could guilt trip her to tow the tailor and take it :D and ditch and stay at yours for a few nights....Sound good?

be a few zeds on there way , were riding from slackscreek at 9 so see ya's there

wow, well i dunno if it was deleted or it was site glitching, but i said il be there with or without the bike, and so will me sister and me mum will be watching, and maybe me mate:)

whats spectator entry? is it free or how much?

and if i can get my bike finished by tonight, il need a chain off one of you lads, if anyones got a spare 420pitch il buy it off ya tomoz:)

no sorry matt with some more time i could have poped down and got you one.. BUUT they guy that has the track has heaps of spares. He VERY well will have a new one there!!!

I have a new 428 pitch Oring chain $40 and I have spare sprockets to suit I'll chuck in the car for you matt.
1 sleep to go

Tina

Check list
1. Laptop
2. Wireless dongle
3. chargers
4. Camera
5. Video camera
6. Chairs
7. Sunscreen
8. Bike
9. Skidlid, gloves, socks, boots,
10. Turbo retro boster with EDC
11. Nine jumbo cans of Mother
12. Balls - waxed and shiny
13. GRIN

CHECK CHECK CHECK
Did i miss anything?

umm, no spark:mad: i had spark on thursday night and started it.. come friday night i got none:( new plug, new coil, i checked the harness wires with the multimeter, all good.. my thorts are cdi:( which is a lifan 150 ork cdi so i dont have any spare:mad: realy made my day.. and to top it off, after spending 3 hours making a brake mount for the fron brakes i cant get them to work, have bled them but still dont want to work:mad: and i got no rears that work, i got nothing. ha

looks like watching for me:)

Wheelie bar for your machine and a blow up crash fence.

hahaha well said!

I don't know if anyone is interseted but i'm taking laptop and webcamera and going to set it up so if your keen to see how crap a webcam looks when no one cares about it. add me on msn ********* removed but please i do ask that you don't anoy me with dumb requests and crap on msn because i have no time to chat usually :cool:

Last edited:
Take your bike out on the track and we call all have a go at it ;) I'll be there with my mate. I'll bring the campro so we all can see how it looks from my bike when I stack it, as I normally do lol.

All ready and all pumped, it's going to be yet another epic minitard.com day!

Looking forward to see the 50's showing up as I'll be thinking to buy one myself!

Over and out!

we are going to setup camp up where all teh carts are tomorow..
nice and close to the start finnish line

also went to try get the transponders but got the responce 'What transponders'

Latest posts

Back