monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there MG crew. Its totally beyond belief a couple of imbeciles could cause a whole forum to die of un-natural causes.

I hope QA sorts it sooner rather than later, and the cause of his problem drops off the face of earth. that is all.

hi all ive done the cross over good to c there is so many mg members here lets talk monkeys

Hey All MG Crew,

It`s Grahame here (FVEJ on the MG site as well). I`ve been checking the MG site, waiting for it to go back up, but havent seen any changes over there as yet. Any idea when it will be back on-line?

Good to see that the Miniriders site was able to offer some refuge to a few lost Monkey nuts.

Seeya back on MG in the next few hours? days? weeks?

Hey All MG Crew,

It`s Grahame here (FVEJ on the MG site as well). I`ve been checking the MG site, waiting for it to go back up, but havent seen any changes over there as yet. Any idea when it will be back on-line?

Good to see that the Miniriders site was able to offer some refuge to a few lost Monkey nuts.

Seeya back on MG in the next few hours? days? weeks?

Hi Grahame,
Hopeully it won't be far off - not meant to be critical of Miniriders - but there's no place like home.
How are things in Japan ? the media has gone very quiet about the Radiation situation over there - I was thinking it would be great to get there for the 4 Mini at Suzuka - I might have to plan for next year.

Got back on there and made one post, then back to nothing.

Hi Grahame,
Hopeully it won't be far off - not meant to be critical of Miniriders - but there's no place like home.
How are things in Japan ? the media has gone very quiet about the Radiation situation over there - I was thinking it would be great to get there for the 4 Mini at Suzuka - I might have to plan for next year.

Hi Adam, yeah, will be good to see MG back up and running again, not just because it`s the best Monkey bike focussed forum on the planet, but because it would be very sad to see such a good forum be shut down, due to some wildly swinging hand-bags:boxing:. What a waste! Would be a shame to unplug an entire site, when 99.9% of the members were simply enjoying it for what it was. No doubt there must have been reasons for the outage, but hopefully it will only be temporary.

Daily life in Central Japan (Tokyo area) is pretty much back to normal, and has been for the past 3 months. Every one is getting on with their business, and the media has quietened down here now too. The nuclear situation has been contained, but not completely resolved yet, and they are looking at January 2012 as the time when the nuclear fuel in the damaged reactors will be cool enough to dispose of. But this is what happens when you a build nuclear reactor, on top of one of the world`s most active fault lines, on a Tsunami prone stretch of coast-line, facing the ocean...dont have to be a genius to work out what might happen if those conditions are applied :microwave:. There are curently no effects on the Chiba/Tokyo area (my area), or Southern Japan (any where south of Tokyo).:thumbup:

Would be great to get to the 4 Mini-Paradise in Suzuka next year, we have talked about this before, looks like 2012 might be a plan. The 4 Mini-Paradise event is held in the Summer here (Summer holiday in Japan), it was held on 30th July this year, should be around the same time next year. There are approx 700+ of the heaviest builds in Japan at the show, with alot of events and manufacturer stalls etc, it is usually held the day before the Suzuka 8 hour endurance race, would be a good event to see:action-smiley-035:. Suzuka is about 450kms south of Tokyo...How far is it from Moree to the Goldy???:b_grind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3dFwwcDM0&feature=related

MG what the hells going on ?

G'day guys does any one know if monkey garage is still owned by Glenn or has it been sold and who is the new owner ? as it would be good to know whats going on as it was the members that built the site and it sucks being kept in the dark :thumbdown: i'm not a happy monkey rider. crossy

seems like it will turn into another crap assed site , trying to make money out of it , funny really when its the members who make the site

if thats the case it will turn out like this joint ,,,, full of adds and junk ...... time to move on

seems like it will turn into another crap assed site , trying to make money out of it , funny really when its the members who make the site

if thats the case it will turn out like this joint ,,,, full of adds and junk ...... time to move on

Add block works a treat ;)

the sad part about it hillz is this site was great yrs ago , and do you know who made it great ?? the members

now out of any of those members i would like to know who likes the site since it was stuffed up ??
i know of may great sites that dont need all the adds ...sponcers and such to make it work ... and those sites have been running for yrs with world wide members

... this joint is a prime example of what happens when ppl think money is to be made .. sad really as lots of ppl dont like it

G'day guys does any one know if monkey garage is still owned by Glenn or has it been sold and who is the new owner ? as it would be good to know whats going on as it was the members that built the site and it sucks being kept in the dark :thumbdown: i'm not a happy monkey rider. crossy

I would have been tempted to buy it if I knew the price.

Gday lads ,
I was a frequent viewer/contributor on MG at times some of you guys 'might' remember me.
Been worried sick about whats going on , just read through most of the replies here and recognise a few familiar people i've never met ;)
Dont need to say how dissapointed that the forum was closed down through the actions of one person.
Thanks miniriders for giving me a place to put down my sidestand.

Hi Adam, yeah, will be good to see MG back up and running again, not just because it`s the best Monkey bike focussed forum on the planet, but because it would be very sad to see such a good forum be shut down, due to some wildly swinging hand-bags:boxing:. What a waste! Would be a shame to unplug an entire site, when 99.9% of the members were simply enjoying it for what it was. No doubt there must have been reasons for the outage, but hopefully it will only be temporary.

Daily life in Central Japan (Tokyo area) is pretty much back to normal, and has been for the past 3 months. Every one is getting on with their business, and the media has quietened down here now too. The nuclear situation has been contained, but not completely resolved yet, and they are looking at January 2012 as the time when the nuclear fuel in the damaged reactors will be cool enough to dispose of. But this is what happens when you a build nuclear reactor, on top of one of the world`s most active fault lines, on a Tsunami prone stretch of coast-line, facing the ocean...dont have to be a genius to work out what might happen if those conditions are applied :microwave:. There are curently no effects on the Chiba/Tokyo area (my area), or Southern Japan (any where south of Tokyo).:thumbup:

Would be great to get to the 4 Mini-Paradise in Suzuka next year, we have talked about this before, looks like 2012 might be a plan. The 4 Mini-Paradise event is held in the Summer here (Summer holiday in Japan), it was held on 30th July this year, should be around the same time next year. There are approx 700+ of the heaviest builds in Japan at the show, with alot of events and manufacturer stalls etc, it is usually held the day before the Suzuka 8 hour endurance race, would be a good event to see:action-smiley-035:. Suzuka is about 450kms south of Tokyo...How far is it from Moree to the Goldy???:b_grind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3dFwwcDM0&feature=related

Moree to the Goldy ride was about 800km's that I broke up into two easy days - 600 one day and 200 the next - but that was on a 148 Taky - I was thinking of stock FI Z50's ( with maybe a Taky 88 kit ) and ride to the 4 Mini meet - ride around over there for a few days - Cheat death - pull the bike apart and stick it in a suit case and fly home. What a tale to tell :thumbup::D

Really bad to hear that Monkey Garage is having problems. One of the Best sites for mini's. Well hope things work out.
Anyone know how to get in touch with doggieboy ( Guy ) from MG? I need to talk to him. Well hope to hear from all the guys on this site. Take care everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back