motovert rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
car licence in qld
L plate bike licence in vic,wa,nsw and rest

these are what ull need to ride rx50 in states
if ya get ya bike licence u ca ride all way up to certain 400's,600's
i know the cbr900hornet is learner legal in aus lol figure that...LAMS APROVED 900cc fuel injected way to rap ya self around a pole

move from a cbr250(no power)to a 900 dont understand the logic

did you guys know as of june you will have to hold you bike L's for 1 year and your P's for 2 more years what a load of shit 3 years to get a full bike licence.

yeah i saw that rule...i think if u get ur red Ps before the date u will be right.

lol i gotta go for my l's again becasue of drunkin shenangans
definetly be before then tho

You never stop learning.. and the more 'experiance' you can gain on a smaller, bike, the better.. Its not only the riding skills of riders that matters.. its being able to 'read the road' and anticipate what other people are going to do. Iv held back for a few years in getting mine. And while still that bit shy of 30.. im still scared to death by the amount of morons I see on the road daily. I travel over 1200 km a week.. so I DO see them! Its the lane splitters doin 140km or Emergancy lane maniacs believing its THEIR lane..

Why not jump on the pushy and do a few laps of the city, ON THE ROAD.. PEAK HOUR.. and obey the traffic lights.. see how long ya can go without coppin a car ;)

thank god i got my full bike license:eek: why do the idiots in the rta make these rules its almost easier to go to usa, apply for residency, wait two year, get your licence there then return to australia now... probably quicker... mybe if we had trainer courses like in germany? instead of lowering the goddamn speed limits every five minutes? and it seems if you cant read english, they just give you a license anyway... ive watched the road i live in go from a 90 zone, to an 80, to 70, straight to fifty....and why? hasnt been one acco for...ten years.... makes me wanna scream and punch someone...

hi guys i had to work monday so i did get to do my blue slip then but got my blue slip done today as a 50cc with my 138cc engine nice cheap rego for me now. but just leting any of the 50cc rx owners know that your engine numbers are all ready on the rta system as a 50cc but its ok to change your engine over just tell them its still 50cc and it will pass

just fitted a new tail light and new exhaust to my bike its a ttr50 two brothers system fits good i think

Attachments

• bikes 008.jpg
    bikes 008.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 40
  • bikes 006.jpg
    bikes 006.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 47
  • bikes 007.jpg
    bikes 007.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 50
were the hell did u get the hydro clutch cover for the lifan engine??
thats farken sick

got it off ebay i was told it was a one off it works good a lot better then the things dhz call a hydro clutch. spoonta68 your the 1st to even spot the hydro clutch.

dude im amazed
good shit bro it is a 1 off it looks like
the other so called hydro clutchs are boz atleast urs is actually a whole unit not a clutch cable with a pumper

thumbs up bro

paid my rego now iam ready to have some fun. shit my bike is loud now sounds sweet but

Attachments

• bikes 008.jpg
    bikes 008.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 49
  • bikes 011.jpg
    bikes 011.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 56
nice work man. take taht ugly chain gaurd off, reflectors and mount the rego sticker up on the head light!

i wanna know how the hell you can mount a plate like that
how can it be seen by camera's
lol

yer i need to pull the chain gaurd looks shit. snitchy if the cops can see the number plate there happy.

I have the same tail light & number plate guard on my RX. Have had one cop comment on it & ask me to make the plate more visable. I'm planning to bend it down a bit with a heat gun. I also mounted the rego label under the guard. I just swing it down if the cops need to see it & it also acts as a mud guard if they complain that the guard is too short. I run a motovert expert exhaust with a plug in it similar to the original plug. Louder than stock pipe but not to loud.

Latest posts

Back