motovert rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D73 show me a pic of your bikes the pic you have as you avatar is that the motard motovert i have seen some where with a dohc motor in it

D73 show me a pic of your bikes the pic you have as you avatar is that the motard motovert i have seen some where with a dohc motor in it

I wish! It's a 2008 motovert expert. Currently with stock 140cc motor. The avatar pic was taken on 1st feb at The vic titles at Haddon go kart track Ballarat. I don't have any other photos or a camera at the moment. I'll put up picks when I do.:)

When you registered your RX as a 50cc and you had the 140 in it, did you have to grind off where it had 140cc written on the barrel or did you just leave it there ?

I just bought the rx50 too regoed up and everything. The stock 50 is very very very slow we are talking 40ks max and if you hit a hill your stuffed! Mine is sweet just with a 125 in it. Might post some pics soon. Still waiting for the cops to see me just to see what they will do.
Newy boys with the rx's should plan a few laps around newy and cause some havoc!

I have a question: If i cancelled rego on it and took it for blue slip with the 125 in it that should then be on the rego form and legal shouldnt it?

Im down for that! Fuck yeh the 50s are slow... Flat out at 47kmph and then you hit a slight hill and you have to shift back down to 1st gear lmfao. I dropped the 50cc the first day i got mine and just bought a gpx150 for it. Havent got it blue slipped yet but, gonna get it done in the next week or two.

Orderd my plates the other day. My plates say [WTF-50]

Did you get yours from east coast?

I just bought the rx50 too regoed up and everything. The stock 50 is very very very slow we are talking 40ks max and if you hit a hill your stuffed! Mine is sweet just with a 125 in it. Might post some pics soon. Still waiting for the cops to see me just to see what they will do.
Newy boys with the rx's should plan a few laps around newy and cause some havoc!

I have a question: If i cancelled rego on it and took it for blue slip with the 125 in it that should then be on the rego form and legal shouldnt it?
dunno bout NSW but if it aint got a engineers certificate for the bigger HP i doubt it ,then youll need to take it over the pits to see if its safe ,so no

my rx has a lifan 150 now i got 120kph out off it with 16 32 spocket setup

hell yeah bro!

round up the RXs and cruize it.

hellomoto i have a motovert rx with a 140cc in it and had it passed for rego as a 50cc i just told him it was still 50cc but all motovert rx's are on a rta data base so your frame and engine numbers are recorded with the rta

im down for that! Fuck yeh the 50s are slow... Flat out at 47kmph and then you hit a slight hill and you have to shift back down to 1st gear lmfao. I dropped the 50cc the first day i got mine and just bought a gpx150 for it. Havent got it blue slipped yet but, gonna get it done in the next week or two.

Orderd my plates the other day. My plates say [wtf-50]

did you get yours from east coast?

yeah got it at east coast when he told me they were slow i thought yeah yeah it'll be ok but no.. I had to laugh when i took the manifold off the head and saw the plate with the 5 or 6 mm hole to restrict it. Had mine out today pops up on the back wheel pretty well just with the 125 in it im pretty happy. :d

qld you dont need a blue slip huh? makes it all easy...im pretty sure that here in nsw, unless you know the mechanic really wwell, you need an engineers cert for... new engine. new exhaust:)p sod that) and any other mods.... so if you cancel rego...you might be in for a headache later on

it alll gets written down on the blue slip... but a greenslip for a 50cc is half the price of a 125 so if you do the swap after rego....

i hate the rta:mad:

Latest posts

Back