Motovert rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so if you got the smallest rear sprocket how fast do you rekon it will go?

well sir, i have a 32T rear and a 17T front, it will do in excess of 120km/h...yours will not go the fast.

the 32T was custom made by banana man.....the smallest commercially available rear sprocket is 35T it may get you to 100 if your lucky.

getting a custon sprocket made is easily done, just send the measurements and size you want to bannanaman and he will make it up for you, they are good quality too

haha dabomb very nice put alot of effort into it then i see..

your a sparky ay?
i know this is tottally off topic but i just finished school is it a decent job? and do ya use much maths? lol
cheers man

I'm getting a rear sprocket put on that is one size smaller then the original one.. i dunno what size but :S Yeah exhausts sounds easy enough to do. But I only weight 40kgs so i was told that is a positive for getting decent speed LOL

im gearing mine for about 120-130ish
but soo much to do to it im bogged up

haha dabomb very nice put alot of effort into it then i see..

your a sparky ay?
i know this is tottally off topic but i just finished school is it a decent job? and do ya use much maths? lol
cheers man

Yeah, its been me first bike so ye.
Being a sparky is a great job, im a 2nd year atm, it pays very well if you get into the industrial side where i am, domestic electrical is pretty boring jsut running cables.
Yeah maths and sience is the main things you use, most of it isnt very hard at all.

I'm getting a rear sprocket put on that is one size smaller then the original one.. i dunno what size but :S Yeah exhausts sounds easy enough to do. But I only weight 40kgs so i was told that is a positive for getting decent speed LOL

A rule of thumb with sprockets is 1 tooth bigger on the front has the same effect on speed/acceleration as 3 teeth smaller on the rear.

Exhaust is good, cheap, i also beleive in "loud pipes save lives" when it comes to minis on the road.

Hahaha have you been to see Jenny Craig? ur bike will rocket with you on it, im about double that :)

im gearing mine for about 120-130ish
but soo much to do to it im bogged up

Keep in mind that if you gear for to high a top end speed your bottom end/midrange will be rubbish.
Youre better off having bottom and mid range than a high top end or youre going to get swamped taking off from the lights which could be dangerous on an RX

Keep in mind that if you gear for to high a top end speed your bottom end/midrange will be rubbish.
Youre better off having bottom and mid range than a high top end or youre going to get swamped taking off from the lights which could be dangerous on an RX

You can over come having a slow bottom end speed by driving the gears with a higher torque motor, its all about matching engine torque characteristics to the drive gear.

My 146 pulls away from a standard RX even tho my gearing is geared for higher cruising speed and the RX is geared for slower speeds..

Latest posts

Back