Motovert RX155 Minimotard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeggawong

Reaction score
My Motovert RX125 with 155z motor. Registered with the motor and capacity listed. Old member Android90's old bike.

OKO 26mm 36/102 top clip, air screw 1.5 turns, port matched. 17/37 gearing. Pitster Pro X4 swingarm (looking for a new one if anyone has a link to buy one other than the one from DHZ). YCF plastic kit, Polisport H4 headlight, universal enduro taillight, Continental twist zippy on 12" wheels, front has a rear rim laced on. Running with no battery. Protaper bars, Honda Grom mirrors.

Have DHZ motard wheels to refit once repaired after a rear wheel bearing exploded.

Planning on running a 34t or smaller rear sprocket whatever is the smallest I can fit on the DHZ wheels. Other plans are to upgrade front brake caliper and downgrade rear, new header and muffler soon.

YCF plastics fit without any modifications for anyone wondering. Tail wouldn't work with standard taillight however. Front side guards could be cut slightly to fit around the tank better and let the seat sit a bit flatter.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Apart from carburetor float height and tuning issues bike has been awesome fun.

Any other street legal Minimotards in SA?

Last edited:
If you are downgrading the rear brake I'd be happy to take it off you for my build pending condition etc, let me know !

How did you fix carby issues.. Mine runs great on choke.. As soon as its off choke - give it gas ad it stops

How did you fix carby issues.. Mine runs great on choke.. As soon as its off choke - give it gas ad it stops

highly likely you need bigger jets if it runs with choke on and dies with choke off....
z155/160ho's....38pilot & 102-105 main is a good starting point with OKO 26mm flatslides....

highly likely you need bigger jets if it runs with choke on and dies with choke off....
z155/160ho's....38pilot & 102-105 main is a good starting point with OKO 26mm flatslides....

mine has a minuki.. i cleaned jets and still does it sometimes... if you roll it on slowly.. no probs.. you gun it from idle it dies.

I changed the idle to rev slightly higher and it seems to work... If its idling low and you gun it i think it becomes momentarily very lean and stalls

Tuning problems with the OKO 26mm turned out to be an improperly fitted jet block seal. New seal and was easy tuned and ran sweet.

Latest posts

Back