Mr RUDD bought me a new frame.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a ssr125 e2 and my frame got bent do you know were i can get another frame are most frames simular?

UPDATE wasnt happy with the way the bike turned out lost interest so it sat for ages unfinished. since then ive picked up a few cool parts aswell as a new motor and zokes
DSCN0917.jpg

STOP IT !!! That a trick bunch of parts in the photo. You need to get that wheel laced up and everything bolted into place ASAP !!

Nice looking bike, Just wanted to ask why you had to fabricate certain parts like the rear master cylinder mount & you had to stuff around with the peg mount setup? Shouldnt you be able to buy the correct parts off the shelf & they would just fit & work?

I dont mind making parts that may be unique though too but sometimes its just easier to buy the stuff that fits & is guaranteed to work, Especially considering the time you have spent making & modifying parts would just add to the time & frustration, Im inpatient but still dont like to rush things & bodge things up!

Im planning on doing a CRF70 style build soon so nice to see something similar
Also is this the same type of bike? Maybe a later model or just a different (160) motor?>

The billet master cylinder mount looks ideal
SR160R02.jpg

STOP IT !!! That a trick bunch of parts in the photo. You need to get that wheel laced up and everything bolted into place ASAP !!
haha will do
Nice looking bike, Just wanted to ask why you had to fabricate certain parts like the rear master cylinder mount & you had to stuff around with the peg mount setup? Shouldnt you be able to buy the correct parts off the shelf & they would just fit & work?

I dont mind making parts that may be unique though too but sometimes its just easier to buy the stuff that fits & is guaranteed to work, Especially considering the time you have spent making & modifying parts would just add to the time & frustration, Im inpatient but still dont like to rush things & bodge things up!

Im planning on doing a CRF70 style build soon so nice to see something similar
Also is this the same type of bike? Maybe a later model or just a different (160) motor?>

The billet master cylinder mount looks ideal
SR160R02.jpg
OK thanks for that sometimes it's just easier to make what you have work i like customising stuff so why not? all those issue have been sorted now anyway basically de china'd it and yes the same bike just a 160.

Man I love your builds, so much care, time, money and thought. Good to know this build is still fresh in ya mind, would love to see the bike develop as you go!!

Nice mate , i was bidding on that swingarm too , glad to see you got it for this build .

Gonna turn out awesome! , what engine have you got ?

Nice mate , i was bidding on that swingarm too , glad to see you got it for this build .

Gonna turn out awesome! , what engine have you got ?

cheers wog. funny enough this swinger wasnt that one, i stole it of the same bloke though for a fair bit cheaper than the one on ebay and this one's adjustable as for the engine havent got it yet gonna go something 4 valve ;)

cheers wog. funny enough this swinger wasnt that one, i stole it of the same bloke though for a fair bit cheaper than the one on ebay and this one's adjustable as for the engine havent got it yet gonna go something 4 valve ;)

who the hell got that swingarm then lol i know someone else that picked one up lately and it wasn't him either ..

Nice nice on the 4valve , new taky 4valve ?

Should be a sick build .

I like your taste mate :)

Are you running the fox shock with the bbr or are you getting an elka ?

whats the swinga plus 3 or plus 4 ?

are you putting it with your billetware frame ?

yep plus 5 swinga.going to run it with the fox shock and ssr70 style frame to build some sort of full mod 70 .

haha woggy i wish on the taky getup going to take the easy way out and take a day trip down tona ... taky one day ..

few more bits and pieces just scored a rear galfer disc aswell
DSCN0975.jpg

Latest posts

Back