Mr RUDD bought me a new frame.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha it was a poke a the $900 stimulus package (which funded the frame and swinga)

Looks good so far! I ordered one of the ssr frames and some Marzocchis for my project a little while back with my tax return money. I'll post it up as soon as I have something worth taking pictures of.

Bump saga :)

Atleast a full picture of the Graphics !!!

ive been lazy but seeing you asked i sat the plastic's on it

crf70008.jpg

Nice Niice.

Still not a fan of the red rims . but looking trick as

Looks just about done , what ya waiting on? or what else you got planned?

Nice Niice.

Still not a fan of the red rims . but looking trick as

Looks just about done , what ya waiting on? or what else you got planned?

thanks mate

yeah im not a fan of the red rims either ill eventually go black, still got a bit to do like weld the exhaust and get the tank mounting gear honda farked me around with it'll get there, still got a complete fifty sitting in boxs :D

no updates i nearly got it finished then i went and bought a 160 crank and daytona type clutch cover (couldnt have a dirtmax case on it) so the motor's apart again. been looking at black rims too but im sure i find something else, it'll end up the way i want it one day i'm pretty picky.

UPDATE

decided i wasnt happy with alot of the bike so been buying a few parts here and there to rebuild it the way i want it. here's whats planned (already got a few parts on the list)

lxr complete rims with discs
blue oil lines and head feed
ASV levers
cr85 front master cylinder
yx160 crank and daytona case
TB 6 disc pack for stock basket or GEECO basket (if i can find one)<<< scrap that save some $$$
new oil cooler
anodize a few parts

Also scored a fox podium shock for it as it dont fit the 50 build i bought it for, worked out well.
aiming to finish it by christmas haha

Last edited:
sounds good mate.. cant wait to see the finished product.. and see some dirt on the tyres..

also with the head feed tube, you can run your oil cooler from there and just bridge the clutch cover ones..
thats what iv done till i fit a second cooler..

also im not so sure the tb clutch pack is needed, im running a stock 5 disk setup with akunar springs and theres no way in hell that things slipping..

cheers man .for the cooler cant see why not as long as the clutch cover's bridged i'm just gonna run mine from the cover. interesting with the clutch i think ill give the stock 5 plate ago i got some H/D springs if it can handle 200cc v2 it should be fine with a 160 v2.

Bump
hows the build coming along saga.... also which ebay store did you get the blue brake lines from? would be much apprecieted

Carlton

Last edited:
LOL.... I was gunna ask if he wanted to sell or swap the frame setup if he's not completing it !!

I still cant get hold of the billet 70 frame I was after so was thinking one of these is the next best thing.....

sorry fellas ill hang it on the wall before i sell it. havent done anything with any of my bikes except the stocka been busy as with work and other sh!t. still gotta source some bits and pieces for this one mainly an adjuster screw for the zokes i got bastid snapped when i was oiling them up, ill get onto it over christmas and see what i can come up with

Hey Saga,

I love all your builds man! Would to see some action shots or some more progress piccies of your builds!
Your probs busy, but if you get the chance I'm sure all would be tonnes excited to see em!

Cheers,
Carlton

Latest posts

Back