Mr RUDD bought me a new frame.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey sean tboltusa has one that apparently fits all pitbikes and is like an adapted the sparkplug sits in....
heres the link

EZ De-Comp By FRD Fits All Pit Bikes - Pit Bike Engine Parts - Big Bore and Stroker Kits - EZ De-Comp By FRD Fits All Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

yeah i seen those the other day, actually i think it was chinaboy that pointed them out...
just cant justify the price on either of these kits, much prefer to do the camshaft decomp as your killing 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.
standard camshafts have a horrible profile....

getting there....
DSC01746.jpg

if you put rockstar or monster stickers on this saga, i vote your mod priveleges are revoked.... :(
this thing will be purtier than a two dollar hooker. :)

got off my ass today seeing its was a bit cooler in the shed and made a rear master cylinder bracket got it all bolted up, ordered some coloured brake lines and some fancy anodized fairing bolts aswell as a crf70 tank mounting strap doo dad.
brake001.jpg

ran it a few other problems pegmount needs a bit of hacking to fit and cradle mount bolt hole needs slotting other than that coming together just as i want also got my custom graphics from MAGIKSC on the way cant wait :)

Last edited:
brake lines arrived today

brake001-1.jpg

new70003.jpg

made a bracket for the oil filter and mounted the oil cooler

new70004.jpg

nice lines i want them in red how much did you pay

hey mate that anodising stuff in the can how much was it and what brand do you recal?
also if ya want some red crf70 plastics i still have them size i sold ya the white set. 20 bucks plus post if ya keen, want them gone lol.pm me;)
cheers

matty try "Metalkast Anodising" paint... Bout $20 from autobahn etc... and you MUST use the silver base coat...

ps: sorry for minor threadjacking..

doesnt necessarily need to dry altogether. You HAVE to use the silver base coat, as that's where the "glitter" comes from, the colour coat you spray on over the top of the base. the more you spray, the darker the colour coat comes on....
I applied all of mine on neeeeeeearly touch dry paint... came up pretty sweet...

see my thumpy build and Sagas engine for upclose shots of the Red metalkast.
also comes in Blue and Purple as far as i know.

what rear tyre are you running??

looks beef as

i think its a carlsbad

new toy arrived today.
sik tendencies billet cam chain tensioner
tens2001.jpg

ive also just been informed im not aloud to finish the build untill it has a new home/shed (slab goes down tomorrow:D) not long now..

yer saga your gonna have to do some tests with a stock cam chain tensioner and that billet one you got as im curious to know if it actually does increase the hp or not

yer saga your gonna have to do some tests with a stock cam chain tensioner and that billet one you got as im curious to know if it actually does increase the hp or not
will do, i plan on starting the motor with the stock one and then swapping to see if theres any difference..

man i have always wondered why the hell it is called mr rudd bought me a new frame?
funny:)
cant wait to see finished product!

haha it was a poke a the $900 stimulus package (which funded the frame and swinga)

Latest posts

Back