Mr RUDD bought me a new frame.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGONE

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
SSR 150R FRAME 70 STYLE
ssr70001.jpg

ssr70004.jpg

ssr70005.jpg

ssr70006.jpg

saga you have a serious minibike problem man..... you should look into some conciling. i have the number of someone that can help if you like lol

lol i know hillz i know, they call me the mini fiend... and i still have'nt satisfied the addiction Z50,atc 70,mini chopper/bobber some sort off mini drag bike are still on the list.

mattbombers- got it yesterday , have'nt recieved the seat and stuff yet should be tomorrow or friday i'll let ya know

well good to see someone got to spend the rudd money on something worth while, mine just went on bills, think i had about 80 bucks left so i just drunk it :D

Looks OK dude ... So how much did the actual frame cost in both USD and AUD ... And how much did the postage cost in both currencies as well ... What was the final total cost in AUD ? ... Who put the smudgy vaso like paw prints all over the frame ? ... LOL ...

It looks like it's about the height and size of a DHZ Monster frame ... That swingarm suits a shorter CNC Billet frame ... Looks like it needs 735 mm forks ... What's going into it ? ... Worked Honda engine ? Worked YX ? ...

Is it made in the US ... China ... Taiwan ? ...

That's the way to go though ... as long as they're strong and cop no problems ...

hey cactus...

frame cost $375USD around $480AUD

postage cost $143USD around $180AUD

the final cost of the frame delivered on my doorstep was $701AUD including $30 wire transfer charge...

all the marks on the frame are just dust and grease i have'nt had a chance to clean it right up,
i'm going to chuck a yx150 in it for now still undecided on which way to go with the motor build maybe built yx, lifan 150 with taky head, built honda,new zonger so many options might let things pan out for awhile first..

got a set of 735mm as-01 forks to run on it

the frame is made in CHINA out of custom chromoly tubing
info in this thread from the guy(slowracer) who designed the frame
SSR's 150r is here! - Page 6 - Planet Minis

from all reports seems like the way to go 6 month warranty on the frame and the 09 minimoto 12expert and 12youth under it's belt i'm happy...

Last edited:
How tall does it seem Saga ? ... ie seat height ... They look small next to that LXR Pitster ...

Wheel base---------------------47" to center of adjustment
Seat height---------------------30 1/2"
Bar height-----------------------39"
Peg height-----------------------12"
Peg to seat----------------------18"
Ground to skid plate--------------10 1/2"

Thats the Info i got on the SSR150's.

IMG_0892.jpg

They've got similar dimensions to a DHZ Monster ... which has a 31.5" seat height and a 47" wheel base ... the rake angle looks less of an angle on the SSR ...

so i put the roller together the other day only to find out the swingarm mount point is too low, so the idea of using the billet swinga went out the window not to worry i've got a solution in mind just have to wait 3 weeks for the new swinga to arrive..
ohwell no midsize riding for another 3 weeks or so :(...

got the swinga on the way, in a moment of madness ended up buying a new zonger 155z for the build cant wait to get it in a see what all the talk's about.

update pics are on the way as soon as the swinga arrives..

It'll be great to hear an unbiased opinion of the 155Z engine ...

Looks Pretty Good Mate.

Haha, Cant wait to see what you get up to this Build...you must WORK Pretty Bloody Hard?!haha ;)

coughdrugdealercough

frame looks schmick :) be sure to keep us all updated and dont spare the pics! Everyone loves a nice piccy :D

oh and im kidding.. on the occupation...

^^hahaha good one fools, nah just work hard save(live at home with the folks) and love my mini's,unfortunately works a bit slow ATM :( so i have to curb the spending on the minis for awhile..

i'll be sure to keep everyone updated on this build i'm pretty excited about it seeing it will have all the new china trend accessories. should be fun

cheers fellas

few pics of the new donk that arrived today zonger 155cc

newzonger001.jpg

newzonger003.jpg

newzonger002.jpg

The updates just never stop with you and your projects. With the new Zonger 155 its definitely goin to be interesting.

Latest posts

Back