Mr RUDD bought me a new frame.........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swinga came today looks a bit like a bike now ..
ssr70002-1.jpg

lol i know hillz i know, they call me the mini fiend... and i still have'nt satisfied the addiction Z50,atc 70,mini chopper/bobber some sort off mini drag bike are still on the list.

mattbombers- got it yesterday , have'nt recieved the seat and stuff yet should be tomorrow or friday i'll let ya know

saga your shed sounds like mine mate... 110 original thumpy, 125 rebuilt orion, 140 ebay monster, blitz 2fiddy, KTM copy 2fiddy, 250 quad, 50cc mini chopper, 110 mini chopper...
got a mate who has a mid 70's (i think) Honda Trail70, completely original, but he wont sell it to me. it's propping up his woolbaler... dammit.. would make a good mini motard with a rego plate on the back i reckon...

What did the swinger cost and where did you get it from ? ... Is it made from cast alloy and how heavy is it compared to the billet swinga you had ? ....

What did the swinger cost and where did you get it from ? ... Is it made from cast alloy and how heavy is it compared to the billet swinga you had ? ....

i think it cost me $280-290 AUD(150USD for swinga + 80USD postage), i bought it from SSR in the states.

it's made from billet, very nice quality might i add and it's lighter than the other billet swinga i was gonna use..

She's comin along nicely bro, will look great when u get it finished. I like the look of the 70 plastics so get the rest of them on lol. You got a sticker kit picked out for her?

Ooooh yeah ... She's startin' ta look preeettty good ! I think he's tryin' ta make us all jealous or somethin' ...

thanks fellas ... cant wait to finish it still need a few little things(new tb rear facing manifold, pipe adapter), have'nt thought about graphics yet seen these the other day SSRMotorsports
there the new ssr 160r graphics other than that not many 70 graphics to choose from might go custom jobby

I think he's tryin' ta make us all jealous or somethin' ...

Jealous? Damn I liked his other bike before it was pulled to pieces :D

And yeah I know theres not many graphic kits the 70 but I though you would end up finding something nice :p.

ggg361.jpg

Last edited:
What wheels did you get ? 4322g sells wheels which have 7075 rims ... I bought a set off him but now he's got them with billet hubs ... The rims look really good quality and are at least 3/16 of an inch thick ... They're HEAPS better than the standard thin pressed out rims that come standard on most wheels ... including billet hub wheels ...

That alloy frame and the YX motor don't impress me ... but luv that pipe ... Those swingarms are OK but they have a weird bearing setup ... I bought two of 'em off DHZ ...

CACTUS!!! You legend!!! :D
I've been waiting for DHZ to get those red hub black rims in stock, stuff that I'm getting the 7075 with red hubs now :D
I would've never noticed the new stock, thanks man

What wheels did you get ? 4322g sells wheels which have 7075 rims ... I bought a set off him but now he's got them with billet hubs ... The rims look really good quality and are at least 3/16 of an inch thick ... They're HEAPS better than the standard thin pressed out rims that come standard on most wheels ... including billet hub wheels ...

i bought them from DHZ awhile ago they've held up ok so far, i thinking later on i might buy a set of good rims like excel or something i got a spare set of billet hubs lying around to build a set...

another pic
ssr701003.jpg

The 7075's are a really good solid rims dude ... The quality is similar to forged Fast Ace triple clamps ...

pardon my ignorance, but what bike are those plastics from?? CRF70??
I REALLY REAALLLY want to find some plastics from the new Pitster Linkage LX... The TT-R style plastics, so that my three "special" bikes all look like YZ-F's... but cant find any anywhere...
Anyone seen them for sale?? If so, link please?? :D
Saga looks pretty sweet mate, looking forward to seeing the finished product.
ps: I'll swap you a packet of doritos and three cans of bundy for that pipe... :D

pardon my ignorance, but what bike are those plastics from?? CRF70??
I REALLY REAALLLY want to find some plastics from the new Pitster Linkage LX... The TT-R style plastics, so that my three "special" bikes all look like YZ-F's... but cant find any anywhere...
Anyone seen them for sale?? If so, link please?? :D
Saga looks pretty sweet mate, looking forward to seeing the finished product.
ps: I'll swap you a packet of doritos and three cans of bundy for that pipe... :D

yeah crf70 plastics..

if your looking for ttr style plastics try Pitster Pro - Home i think they sell plastics for the lx......

found them
Pitster Pro - LX & TTR Plastic Kit

Last edited:
yeah crf70 plastics..

if your looking for ttr style plastics try Pitster Pro - Home i think they sell plastics for the lx......

found them
Pitster Pro - LX & TTR Plastic Kit

Champion!!! i had a look at the pitster pro site, but couldnt for the life of me locate the plastics section. Cheers muchly Saga!!!

Look like they might need a bit of plasti-welding and some new frame brackets to fit a CRF-style midsize frame n tank though. Totally worth it to have 3 yellow "Yamaha Hurricanes" in my shed. Go the Mini-Me!!!

Latest posts

Back