MX Central Ride Day 19th of June

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Hmm this is new posting in NSW not Vic :eek:

June Sunday 19th MX Central ride day!

Everyone had such a blast last time we thought we'd all head over to MX Central again and try pull a few more numbers this time! Was a great track to ride and no MA Licenses is required :D More numbers we pull better chances we will have of letting them know we are seriously and a profitable sport for them... so bigger numbers better chances of them building a minis only track or letting mini bike races be held there! It all starts with little ride days like these.. so get along and SUPPORT THE SPORT YOU LOVE!

Address: 15 Killaloe Lane, Eagleton NSW 2324

Time: Open 9am. But everyone will be there around 10am.

Cost: $25 for juniors/pitbikes or $40 for homo gay man bug bikes

Gear: Helmet and boots required. I would recommend gloves, goggles(it gets muddy), riding pants and a long sleeve top.

Tracks: It's one track with a big of everything. Everything can be rolled over for newbies! Also is a flat track if you feel like blowing up your motor!

Website: MX Central - Newcastle Outdoor Motocross Riding Complex

map_large.jpg

Last edited:
Well done on the info Rach. +1 rep.
Some of the old fogies will know this place as Barleigh Ranch. If you don't have a mini bike still come along and have a look and see what you think of mini bikes. Its a fun and relaxed day with lots of riding.

Anyone have a tent.. maybe if we try set up all together someone where at the track were we can all just have a chat and pull up a seat?

Get there early and set up on the fence near the track on the flat spot. Ill take my 3mx3m tent. Everyone come and sit together.

Yeah well we will all aim to get there as they open so we can set up there. If you two get there early too and we can take over the join having too big tents lol. Reckon we got to try out number the big bikes he he take over there track :p

ill be there :) got a 3x3 pop up gazeebo/Marquee too.

We set up on the big flat spot behind the toilet block last time, was a great spot overlooking everything.

Half way there. 10 people to go. 10 tents to go and the whole pit area is owned by mini bikes.

I hope that there are some beginners willing to come like me!

ill be there guys and girls, cant bring a tent but i have a heap of those fold out camping chairs ill bring along

dont worry, beginner here as well :thumbup:

ill be there guys and girls, cant bring a tent but i have a heap of those fold out camping chairs ill bring along

dont worry, beginner here as well :thumbup:

Thank you, it's good to know that I won't be the only beginner there willing to give it a go! Good on ya!

its gunna be an awesome time im brining my missus and hopefully she will see al the girls riding and she will get motivated to want to ride

its gunna be an awesome time im brining my missus and hopefully she will see al the girls riding and she will get motivated to want to ride

I can bring my stocker and she can give that a shot on the flat track if she is completely new to bikes? would be easy... :)

WHAT...bogged? a midsize?

Im gonna have to get off and carry it across lol id have no chance if you guys are getting bogged lol

lol nah u will be right, u will have the skills to go around it, I just tried to ride through it lol

Latest posts

Back