MX Central Ride Day 19th of June

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol nah u will be right, u will have the skills to go around it, I just tried to ride through it lol

You can go thru it, just don't look at the lines in the mud. If you try go thru them you slow down concentrating on that. Just look 2 bike lengths ahead and pin it! lol!!

You can go thru it, just don't look at the lines in the mud. If you try go thru them you slow down concentrating on that. Just look 2 bike lengths ahead and pin it! lol!!

lol i'll take ya word for it Rach, I'll give it another go for sure. But yeah I do concentrate on the ruts too much and tryin to stick to them

Yeah it's taken me ages to just learn to look up and forwards ha ha. I still don't do it around corners enough.

If you race kurri don't take my word for it, I think you'd wanna watch them rutts and stay in them ha ha.

Protective work boots will be fine. I think on the weekend someone was out with work boots on!

There is like 15 confirmed as coming on Facebook! I think 20 is very do able :)

Looks like its gunna be an EPIC ride day!

And Wayne I'll be expecting to see a double backflilp no hander lol

Last edited by a moderator:
We should all meet there. Ill get there bout 9. try to be 1st in line when the office opens so I can get the spot on the fence.

Latest posts

Back