MX Central Ride Day 19th of June

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far for you to go old mate. Hope you come along. Might make a mini racer out of you. haha

Once you start racing you will see the point to all the protective gear. Any type of boot should be ok for next sunday

Wait til you get some ones foot peg up ya ankle or your foot hits their spokes.Then your greatful your had boots on.

ill be there again bulldog ill bring both my tents my missus and bro inlaw will come to

I have been riding up that way the last few days and I can say its a river up there and has not stopped raining since 5pm yesterday. I was 10 minutes from MX central.

Will be a great day to practice. the bottom section will be as wet as ever but only one way to be good at riding in the wet and thats to ride it.

Kurri is on rain hail or shine... So we all need practice in all conditions! So yeah a river, mud or sand won't stop me. I've ridden worse ha ha it's blue skys in Melbourne and it's meant to be heading up our way so fingers crossed I bring this weather with me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has not rained today. Wont rain tomorrow or sunday so its all good.
So ladies. put ya skirts away and get ya riding gear on and get out there.

Latest posts

Back