Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found your thread. hopefully that motor is working for u and not causing to much stress. I cant believe that timing chain stretch and was there any cog/dog probs in the gearbox or was it all clutch. any way see ya at the l&m murry bridge ride day

nah i haven't even fitted it yet, i have too many other things happening atm

i didn't pull the engine down to check the gears, it is selecting all 4 ok now that the clutch Basket has been replaced
i am hoping to get it running soon, i might be able to try it out at a mates property then.

new Braaap discs are on now, 220mm front 200mm rear, just need to make a new front caliper mount

yeah,
will have to see how good my balance is doing stoppies maybe ?

picture%5C225255016150.jpg

nah, still need to practice wheelies first

i drilled and tapped the fittings for the oil cooler yesterday and fitted that to the bike,

and made a new front caliper mount, bolted it on and bled the brakes etc
the twin piston caliper really grab's the front disc hard

Your Coolers massive. Mite have to stap leg warmers on it to keep it warm. Ha ha lol

Looks wicked thaugh. Bit jelous..

thanks,
Yeah it's twice the length of yours and about twice the width too.
i might get an Oil Temp gauge for it too at some stage, so i can monitor it.
there would be plenty of that sized oil coolers not far from you Brenton, U-Pull-It Elizabeth, they charge about $17 for them
You might even be able to find some Barb fittings with the 8mm thread you need there too ?

The Fuse is closer to getting it's new/used engine too

Well i'm pretty sure the Fuse is sold, i have a guy coming tomorrow who is keen on it.
It would have been good to keep it and re-engine it and set up the linkage rear end, but the Braaap purchase has put a stop to this build thread.
I might have to start a new build thread with a new bike next year once the Z155Ho is finished

Everyone of your bike is top notch! You always seem to hit the spot on them, and atleast you arnt a shifty guy who will stoog people! Great job heaps of respect!

It's gone, has just been picked up by someone that appreciates it...

Yeah, the Braaap feels too heavy, and a lot smaller than the Fuse, but they're both midsize ?
If i had the cash to be able to keep it, i reckon the 190 would have found it's way into the Fuse.

Now i just need to finish and sell a few more of my collection...

I agree, I no longer consider the braaap equal to the lxr, the smart money is on the lxr all day. Feels so mch better than the braaap ergo wise, the braaap feels to high in the front to me. Im sure you will make yours what it should of been from factory when your finished.

Latest posts

Back