my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shepherd

Reaction score
i was just wondering on ho wmuch people would say my bike is worth before i decide to sell it or not. it is a 125cc lifan engine in a genuine billet alloy thumpstar frame with the genuine swing arm. will have fast ace forks on it when i will it. pro taper bars. sik 50s grpahics. 12 inch dhz wheels with good rubber fornt and back.
not looking for negitive **** posted just genuine help on a decent pric of waht its worth
thankz

picture didnt work so here is a link to it on my facebook
set

Attachments

• ryan bike.jpg
    ryan bike.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Its only worth what someone is willing to pay.. complete.. maybe 350-400? as is.. 200 if ya lucky..

throw some decent parts on it and you MIGHT get 5-6hunge.. dont expect anything over that thou..

soort forgot to say. since the pic was taken. it has had a chain put on. new shock adn seat. all electrics put in. everything to make it go. in fact i rode it last week. has anew muffler.( not sure on band came of another bike. new billet alloy fuel cap. uni filter.chain guide. calbe all tied down for a nicer look.

pkease note if u think anythign else is missing.

I think it probably be a good idea to take a recent picture of it all back together to give people a better idea of the bikes actual condition now...

ok. here we go, since the photo was taken it has had a new chain,chain quide, eltrics put in,i have rear brakes and a disk to throw in with the deal as i dont use them so i didnt put them on. it has a new seat. new exhuast and muffler. and new fuel cap. in purchase is a new shock. will mot likely be an ishock. will have a uni filter on it and maybe an o.k.o idk yet. it has everything but a chain slidder. as i cannot find one that fits

all the money your going to spend upgrading stuff wont really mean much when it comes to price... tally up how much you have spent on buying the bike then add how much you have spent on upgrades and shiny bits.. then ask your self are you really willing to give most of that away for free... that's why i kept all the stock parts off my atomik so if i do ever wanna sell it i don't have to give away all the good parts....

Last edited:
beter off keep it mate to be honest she looks like a decent bike your not going to get a whole lot if u sell it

ok. here we go, since the photo was taken it has had a new chain,chain quide, eltrics put in,i have rear brakes and a disk to throw in with the deal as i dont use them so i didnt put them on. it has a new seat. new exhuast and muffler. and new fuel cap. in purchase is a new shock. will mot likely be an ishock. will have a uni filter on it and maybe an o.k.o idk yet. it has everything but a chain slidder. as i cannot find one that fits

Chain slider shep : BLACK SWINGARM CHAIN SLIDER RUBBER SLIP XR CRF 50 CRF50 SDG SSR BBR PIT BIKES | eBay

yeah im just gnna keep her. spend some cash on it and love it :). and that chain slidder wont fit man it has to screw into the side :(. thankz anyway thou

steal one of ya mums OLD chopping boards.. cut it as required, drill some pilot holes.. and the only thing you will have to pay for is if she catches you!-cheapest chain slider available!!

no offence, but this thread sounds like you wanted to see who would pay the most for your bike :/ dunno if was the intention, but is how it kinda comes across..
if you DO want to sell it.. Layout and into the classifieds.. but dont expect to much.. as we said..in short.. its worth more to you than it is to anyone else...

steal one of ya mums OLD chopping boards.. cut it as required, drill some pilot holes.. and the only thing you will have to pay for is if she catches you!-cheapest chain slider available!!

no offence, but this thread sounds like you wanted to see who would pay the most for your bike :/ dunno if was the intention, but is how it kinda comes across..
if you DO want to sell it.. Layout and into the classifieds.. but dont expect to much.. as we said..in short.. its worth more to you than it is to anyone else...

was told yo you a chopping board but having trouble bending it.

also sorry is i came across taht way. was just wondering what they go for since everyone is after a crf 50 these days ( hence why i was thinking in the sale.)
but after it all i think i may as well keep it. like 300 could only get me a bar kit for a crf

Latest posts

Back