my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to come over for VCM in Bacchus Marsh in September mate? You can be an honorary SAMR rider if so ;) should be fun...plus at the moment we need another for a 4 man team!!

Good job, glad it came out ok in the end, now get out and bolt it up!! :)
im in the process of polishing it ;)

Are you going to come over for VCM in Bacchus Marsh in September mate? You can be an honorary SAMR rider if so ;) should be fun...plus at the moment we need another for a 4 man team!!

sorry mate, i would be there if i could but funds are just tight to make it....

needs a good clean on the inside

after the 400 wet and dry

after some 1500 wet and dry and some car polish ( i had nothing else at hand lol)

i no i havnt done it properly, and i will have another go it tomorrow but it definitely looks better already :)

no fine steel wool ? 0000 grade is really good before polishing, just use it lightly though

needs a good clean on the inside

after the 400 wet and dry

after some 1500 wet and dry and some car polish ( i had nothing else at hand lol)

i no i havnt done it properly, and i will have another go it tomorrow but it definitely looks better already :)

Nice and shiney!! Spewing about September, hopefully there will be a flood of work for you soon :thumbup: I've got lots on but my back is messed up still, going to do a bit tomorrow and see how it goes, then I have to catch up Monday and Tuesday thats been missed sometime before next week!! Being injured is so crap, and annoying when your trying to run a 1 man show!!

Nice and shiney!! Spewing about September, hopefully there will be a flood of work for you soon :thumbup: I've got lots on but my back is messed up still, going to do a bit tomorrow and see how it goes, then I have to catch up Monday and Tuesday thats been missed sometime before next week!! Being injured is so crap, and annoying when your trying to run a 1 man show!!

it sucks being a one man operation thats for sure. all the pressure with no one to palm the buck off to ;)
tbh the next 3/4 months are the quietest for me, its really hard to do any roofing when its pouring rain

tbh the next 3/4 months are the quietest for me, its really hard to do any roofing when its pouring rain

Well that sucks...maybe you need to get into installing shower screens or something inside in the winter? I'm still trying to figure out something else to do. One income stream is just not going to cut it when the baby gets here!!

so i decided to respray the swinger and spray the frame blue as well. havnt made any progress on the frame yet but i scrapped the swingarm back with a paint scrapper, gave it a quick sand, bottom coat of silver base coat and two coats of the dupli colour blue today. another two coats tomorrow and clear after that will have it back to a1 :)

slowly getting there with the carby polishing, tb inlet looks better than before

this is the tb manifold new

paint's looking good, and the polishing too!

have you had the fuel bowl off that OKO yet ?
does it take the Hex Main jet or the Round Main jet ?

paint's looking good, and the polishing too!

have you had the fuel bowl off that OKO yet ?
does it take the Hex Main jet or the Round Main jet ?

yeah there is a pic on post 305, its hex jet main, with a 102 in it. should be ok to tune from there yeah? i think a couple of guys were running 102 mains with the 160..

yeah should be a good starting point, i think i ended up with a #107? in mine on the 150

yeah been in and out most of the day,
i will have a look tonight

Nice blue rules! Might be selling the whole plastics etc from the pitpro soon...might do it up with TTR plastics since its going to cost me fa :thumbup:

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

cheers guys, will look tops when its finished i reckon. callum wants the faux pa carbon fibre plastics on it, not sure what it will look like against the blue frame and swinger but it is his bike ;) with any luck craig will sell me the fast ace forks, and they will go on to this bike, that leaves the forks i got from stu to go onto jaydens 70

Latest posts

Back