my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers guys, will look tops when its finished i reckon. callum wants the faux pa carbon fibre plastics on it, not sure what it will look like against the blue frame and swinger but it is his bike ;) with any luck craig will sell me the fast ace forks, and they will go on to this bike, that leaves the forks i got from stu to go onto jaydens 70

Right well there is a simple solution for that :thumbup: and you'll F me if you do it cause thats what I was planning on for the foxico....But I was going to do some more work with Vinyl maybe do some matt black streaks on it or something similar....Bloody hell, I cant believe your lad came up with exactly what I've been thinking of....random!!

CAR 3D Carbon Fiber Fibre Vinyl Film Wrap 630x1500mm | eBay

I figure using that will be alright cause if it looks bad just rip it off!!

cheers :) its a bit darker than it looks in the photo's, damn fluorescent lights and crap phone make it hard to get a really good pic.
i am going to get a couple of things changed on this frame when i get the 70cc frame welded up so i have to hold off on spraying that until the cradle kit shows up for the 70cc frame. in hindsight i should of ordered 2 kits and put one on this frame as well....

+ Reps man. Damn that came out a treat.

Wanna come do my frame next? haha ;)

Yeah it's hard work mate. Tried polishing mine up tonight. Didn't get far. Lol. Was a 6 can job too. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

making a little progress, i have decided not to bother putting cradles on tto this frame so i can get it done!! its had to coats of etch primer and two coats of the silver undercoat, its now drying inside so i can get the blue laid onto it. bit of a pain in the arse spraying it outside and then bringing it inside to dry but its raining here, and i want to get this bike together :)

i now need the headstem bearings from firepowermini's, incidently the only place that i could find the correct beaing size (being a crf50 copy frame i need bearings with a o/d of 41mm on the race) i havnt ordered them yet as their website cant give me a shipping quote. waiting on a invoice from them atm. once they arrive its just plastics and a front wheel to suit 15mm axle and its done :)

Ask coolmodee01 mate.

He works at a bearing joint. Sure he could sort you out rather than going to all the hassle ordering them from overseas.

That paint looks just as good if not better than the swingarm, awesome work! Cant wait to see it all together :)

i now need the headstem bearings from firepowermini's, incidently the only place that i could find the correct beaing size (being a crf50 copy frame i need bearings with a o/d of 41mm on the race) i havnt ordered them yet

Well you could clench your butt cheeks and goto a Honda dealer!! As another option...I got a genuine crf 50 copper exhaust gasket cause last minute it was only $7.20 for 30g copper ring,nice packaging!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

as soon as i explain what im doing they wont be interested in the slightest. one mention of a china bike and they just dont care.....

Yeah luckily the Honda shop near me is good. They're competing with the Suzuki Yamaha shop down the rd who are exactly like that.... The Honda shop just like ppl with money who want to pay them for their stuff. Just like any good business should be!! Just say its for a crf50 they don't need to know its for a crf copy if they're to much like that....good customer repore goes a long way. No way if I ever won the lottery I'd buy anything from the Suzuki Yamaha shop both times ive been in....ah we need part numbers...Honda shop guy said the same,I said it should literally be the same as a crf50 so he took off out the back came back with calipers measured it in front of me I said see looks the same to me! Then he says $7.20 I'm like geez thats steep....lulz the guy gave me a dirty look then....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Yamaha on Sth rd was $4.50 for the gasket, but it was the spiral spring/fibre one.

Latest posts

Back