My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will look sweet dude , I painted the spark arestor on my 50 silver. Looks good and I'll chuck some pics up later,

Them black hub are p I m p

well this thread is done and goooooone....bike was sold and picked up today for $1000...this thread will continue when i get a new build later on next year ;)

Aww man... I just read 21 pages of posts just to find out it got sold... Oh well... It was good while it lasted lol. Hope you get a new 50 soon.

^^^

dunno mate,to be honest im aibt over em haha

but sure as HELL ill get another one in the future,so fun to build and just stand there and look at haha,i just didnt have a spare 2k to mod a basic crf thats why i sold her.

yeah im looking at getting one and doing it up like tshaw his bikes looks sweet but want to keep it stock cause im not going to pay $550 for an 88cc big bore kit.

haha yeah bretto!

bulldog,550 for the kit is a good price,trust me owning a crf and riding it is a whole lot funner then a 140 china or 150 160 etc,speed isnt always everything hey!!!

yeah i didn't want speed i just wanted to do some little jumping it, thats a bit much still, think i'll keep it a stocker, if i get a 50

yeah i didn't want speed i just wanted to do some little jumping it, thats a bit much still, think i'll keep it a stocker, if i get a 50

I'll bet you spend alot more on it than you intend on lol its very addictive haha, and once you start you can't stop.

yeah i probliy will i've been thinking about it alot but i got to get the bike first i was looking for an earlyer model cause i can't afford the money for a 09 or 06

Latest posts

Back