My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used a hair dryer then after i was finished i forgot i had a heat gun in under my bed haha brand new in box

Last edited:
got sum of those fork stikers on the way hahah how that carb go? and yeh defiatly dont paint ur swinga

i reckon do a black swinger just looks unfinished with it left like that... and definitely get on to a bar kit!!!! but she's looking heeeeps good

sweet as brucey.

yeh i havnt tryed the carb yet and i sold my flat seat today lol

i got a fastace rear shock just for the time being and i also got a heavy duty clutch and magnetic oil drain bolt aswell,next week ill order a race cam and hi vol oil pump then the bore kit a week after that.

hey brucey hows that red baron seat as im gunna order one of oz50 are they any good its only $127 for a complete seat kit so im happy :)

yeh im not painting my swinga i like it silver i might get it re powder coated silver dunno but...

Last edited:
sweet mate...

also did u just buy the zooch fork stickers or a whole sticker kit lol???,if u got a whole sticker kit and dint want the rest it buy it of you probly or even just the number boards.????

cheers

haha nah man i just got the stikers made up buy a mate of mine if u want som racce numbers i can giv u a dudes number he chages 70 for a set wat eva kind u want i just got som of him last night because my old set i killed the exaust side haha

sweet as

nah im not ready for any number yet,i think im gunna sel my plstics and graphics now anyway i just dunno if i want em haha

yer graphics suck i got like 4 different ones and i dont like any lol..... always look better on someone else's bike haha

yeh ino i think theres only 2 kits id be happy with...

1) 08 graphics and plastics...
2) yellow plastics with the same graphics kit i got now i reakon that would look insane...

hmm well i put my shock on today which is the same as 50freaks but mine doesnt fit???

it all works good and fits but the spring is to fat and hits on the subframe???,so im just gunna have to bend it out about 5mm its only just touching dunno why either???

Oh that sux I wouldn't have any idea how to work around that with out chopping into the sub frame.

My shock slips in perfectly. Does it compress alright or does the sub frame stop it from compressing?

dont worry got it all sorted now just dinted the frame abit with the hammer to make it not rub its so much better and it raised it about 5cm it slick as...

ill get pics up in a min of it

yeh so am i :)

heres it now lol looks abit weird how it sits high at the back but it wont be like it for to long,but its so much nicer to sit on its so comfy ;)

100_0647.jpg

100_0646.jpg

yeh thats what i thort aswell but maybe its just cause i dont got a flat seat,bar kit and fork upgrades???

this shock is 270mm long whats yours
???maybe 260mm

Mine 270 aswell, yeah maybe just because it's not level or something IDK just looks way higher.

Hows the shock anyway pretty stiff??

yeh its got the 550lbs spring and im like 100 keys and it only just moves haha but its still alot better then stock shock...but yeh its abit stiff

Latest posts

Back