My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just undo the preload rings and loosen them up to the top of the shock , that will push the spring forward and up further on the shock and lower rear end.

yeh i tryed doing that abit but didnt make much diff ill try it all the way up tomoz

thanks unit

dont worry got it all sorted now just dinted the frame abit with the hammer to make it not rub its so much better and it raised it about 5cm it slick as...

ill get pics up in a min of it

Hahaha thats the way, some friendly persuasion from the hammer works every time lol

yepp..............

once i get fork leg kit i think it will even out anyway

well i did have an order with kaos50s for a heap of five0 shit but now they tell me that its all out of stock except the bars so owell looks like ill keep waiting :(

nah mate cant say ido i have all the stock gear like shock,bars all that but im keeping it as if i ever wanted to sell it stock again,and for the price u would sell em for i may aswell keep em aye!

thanks anyway mate

i want a five0 bmx bar kit but nowhere in OZ sells em and for me to get one from the USA atm with the exchange rate it about $400 and there not even that over here so hmmmmmmmm dunno what to do...

haha, alrighty then,

if ya ever want to sell any parts, im always open 2 buy

nah mate cant say ido i have all the stock gear like shock,bars all that but im keeping it as if i ever wanted to sell it stock again,and for the price u would sell em for i may aswell keep em aye!

thanks anyway mate

i want a five0 bmx bar kit but nowhere in OZ sells em and for me to get one from the USA atm with the exchange rate it about $400 and there not even that over here so hmmmmmmmm dunno what to do...

What about an RB set up?
Or trying to keep it all one brand?

yeh i might go a red baron yet...

im not trying to keep it all five0 even though itd be cool if it was all five0 lol,its more that i just like the look and colours of five gear and the quality seems great ino red baron and that would be aswell i just like five0 for some reason haha

dint ask me why cause i dunno...

when i had my Red baron bars on my bike they felt awesome better then pro tapers , probably just cause there alot smaller and on a stocker would be way better then tapers.

yeh well im just gunna go with a red baron seat and red baron BMX bar kit i think,just seeing if i cna get this 2nd hand SANO bmx bar kit first ;)

will have up dates soon...

Yeah that kit sano kit is sweet man. The guy seems pretty keen to part it.

yeh but i dont want a red top clamp???

lol so i dunno and he aint got back to me about my offer yet either so???????????

here's how i want my crf to look like when i get a new one lol...

ino how its bodgy with the bar kit but its to hard to make it look real haha,but thats basicly how i want it ;)

2008-Honda-CRF50Faffcopy_edited--1.jpg

LOL that all the motivation you need right there brother.
Looks good and I'm digging the black hubs;)

Latest posts

Back