My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well today i got my 05 CRF50F and its already awsome fun,glad i bought a honda ;)

this thread will be for when i update/get mods,new parts etc etc ill post pics as i get them well here it was today after i got it home and had a ride then after i decided to have lets just say a little clean up haha

here's the future mods (in the not so distand future i hope)

- five-0 bar kit
- five-0 tall complete seat
- five-0 +1 fork leg kit
- +2 swingarm
- five-0 billet pegs and mount
- five-0 brake pedal
- five-0 shifter
- five-0 gas cap
- five-0 dress up kit
- stock 08 honda graphics and plastics
- TB 88 race head kit and carb (if its not fast enough ill put the 108 stroker crank on it :)
- TB high volume oil pump
- TB rev box
- keihn/mikuni GENUINE 20-26mm carb (jetted right)
- kitaco super coil
- red baron super spark erestor
- elka mini series rear shock
- ASV front brake lever and perch
- irc tires
- tough tubes

mm all i can think of at the moment and this isnt all going to happen at once,just as i get money and time...

when i first got it:

100_0338.jpg

100_0344.jpg

now as its sits tonight until i get my parts on moday (if the local bike shops sell what im after,other wise ill order em of kaos50's) :

100_0349.jpg

100_0353.jpg

100_0351.jpg

100_0356.jpg

well thats all till after i clean it and get my parts so ill put new pics up then

thanks ladies/lads

Stock graphics will kill your wallet , get a custom kit replicating the stockers. That way your shrouds and numberboards are covered.

Can't wait till she is all scrubbed up!

looks good it will be interesting to see it progress.

really nice!

but i think you could've goteen a better deal for 1200

yeh ino i could of but i wanted to get it before i lost interest in them like a while ago i was into rc drifting then i couldnt get the car then i lost interest so i didnt want it to happen again haha so i just went out and bought the sukker and anyway now i can make it how i want

and unit ive got a nice graphics setup to come in the next little while,IT LOOKS SWEET DONT YOU WORRY

thanks fellas

I love it, everything about crf50's are so sick. I'm stoked you got one we need more people building up hondas on this site.
I'll do a build up of my 08 crf50 soon. I've got a ton of parts laying around just waiting to be put on.

I need to sort out my company car before i head to the dealer ship, I wish i didn't sell my 04 crf50. It's been awhile between bikes for me but I'm back into mini's can't wait to see progression shots of yours mate.

ill put some pics up soon,cleaned the engine and frame today,

tomoz ill order uni filter,and new chain,ill go get some new oil,new petrol a new plug, and ill se what else i can think of while im there haha

more:

100_0394.jpg

100_0388.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0393.jpg

the enigne was a bastard to clean and i still cant get the back how i want it i used degreaser,armaral heavy duty automotive cleaner,3 wire brushes( metal,copper,smooth) and some more lol,i still have to metal polish it tommorow and do a couple more touch ups...

i dont have a high presure washer so ill buy one of them tommorow aswell

Last edited:
now as its sits tonight until i get my parts on moday (if the local bike shops sell what im after,other wise ill order em of kaos50's) :

If u want them quick I wouldnt go to kaos50 coz there postage has been known to be very slow.

Been waiting on my swingarm for ummm probably about 3 weeks now and its still in customs?? but my other order was quick probly 3 days? they reckon they got like 20k worth of stuff in customs for like past 2 weeks now....

Been waiting on my swingarm for ummm probably about 3 weeks now and its still in customs?? but my other order was quick probly 3 days? they reckon they got like 20k worth of stuff in customs for like past 2 weeks now....

Which shop has 20k worth of stuff coming?

I ordered from kaos50s last week and got the shipping confirmation on tuesday and still waiting.

Which shop has 20k worth of stuff coming?

I ordered from kaos50s last week and got the shipping confirmation on tuesday and still waiting.

Kaos50 , but there keeping me informed Which is good..... and im getting a free Sano T-shirt :cool: so im not getting to angry ....... yet :p

Kaos50 , but there keeping me informed Which is good..... and im getting a free Sano T-shirt :cool: so im not getting to angry ....... yet :p

Oh do you have any idea what there getting?
Did you pre-order your swinger or something? Yeah stags in the usa screws me around on my orders but NO one beats his prices shipped :p

nar , i think they mite of mentioned alot of Engine parts? not sure , and no i just ordered the swingarm and they said they sold it the day before , and they would ship another swingarm if i wanted and i said no ill wait like the 1-2 weeks delay , (coz my bike wasn't near complete anyways...) and its probably goin on the 4th week now... but i supose it isnt there fault

Latest posts

Back