My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you cut it with a grinder?

Looks good BTW get the mods cracking...

sorta but nah i used a dremal with a "BABY" grinding wheel then used the bench grinder to touch it up abit.

Sweet i might send you mine for a bit of chop chop..$$

It's kinda hard doing anything in a unit LOL arrrrghhh melbourne.

k i would do it for you if you payed shipping ;)

put up some pics of your crf?

ATM i could only put up pics of mods parts LOL.
I'm still waiting on my boss to sort out the company car!!

There's no point of buying one and having to rely on other people to drive me to the track. But i'll post a build up as soon as i get it.

Will do I'm just out ATM.
I'll post up when I get home in this thread if you don't mind?

it looks alot better than my attempt at it. but i only did mine to stop dirt clogging not to look good.

DSC_0419.jpg

P9130005.jpg

I'll be keeping at stock height, true stocker build probably wont use them plastics or graphics though..

Well yeah LOL,but you know there were a few good deals in the states that i couldn't pass on. So lets just say i invested when the time was right LOL.

lol u gotta lot of nice stuff anyways

how much did the bar kit cost???

nice but id stop buying those kind of things and start buying engine mods caus ecrf50s are slow ass machines stock unless you weigh like 30kg's then they go alright lol

Yeah i had a 04 crf50 and sold it in 06 so it's been awhile:)

I'll be keeping it stock, i have a few things in mind engine wise don't worry about that...

Nah im keeping her a stocker so
powroll piston 15.1
Dratv cam
ti clutch weights
bore the carby

That should open it up some:)
Nah i use ichat.

why keeping it stock may i ask? when u can put a TB 88 RH kit ???,or are you planning on racing stock class or somthing???

Nah im keeping her a stocker so
powroll piston 15.1
Dratv cam
ti clutch weights
bore the carby

That should open it up some:)
Nah i use ichat.

Bore the carby?
Why not just get a 18mm carb , dude's got a brand new takegawa one on here for sale for $50 which is a steal. Would hook up good on a stocka

Latest posts

Back