My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...UPDATE...

got the frame strengthened and its going in on moday to get sand blasted then ill get it painted or possible powdercoated.

welds are ok i guess but not the greatest but its still going to be 110% stronger then it used to be yeh?

the yellow bits are the peices i already done and the red is what im doing this arvo also im doing the back of the sub frame where theres 2 seperate pieces that u cant see ing the pics i dont think ill see if i can find one.

100_0461-1.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0475.jpg

ive still gotta clean it up a fair bit and trry finish it off this arvo so thanks fellas

also ill get some pics of the engine again its all been paint streipped and the COMPLETE engine has the brushed alloy effect now which im happy with rather then a polished look.

sweet doesnt looks like its gonna break to soon !!!!!

get some up of the engine should look good!

Last edited:
Done well on the welds mate she looks like she's got all the reinforcement it needs to stay straight!!

Hope you don't mind me pinching your pics to use as reference.

yeh i did ok i guess haha

no worries mate use em as ya please lol

ill get some more pics up in a hour or so on the frame finished i welded the other last pieces and also ill get some of the engine

thanks guys

still gotta clean the engine again before it goes back into the bike but i cant put it together because i need a new gaskit for the side cover so im just gunna buy a TB heavy duty billet clutch kit that comes with the gaskit hmmm...!!!

100_0477.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0490.jpg

here's the frame done just gotta paint/powdercoat it yet :)

and ill tidy up the welds again on the w/e

100_0493.jpg

100_0495.jpg

100_0497.jpg

nice engine looks good how did you get your head so clean? in the fins etc i always try and do mine but get bored after 2 minutes and give up :|

the head deff is not clean it just looks like it in the pic no matter wat ido i cant get the head clean lol

Nice job mate looks great. im sure id have my bike runnin betta if i knew how to pull apart all these things and cleen the properly

try mag wheel cleaner

i havn't tryed it yet but have seen it work in getting rid of the discolouration and pitter marks

give it a go

yeh ill give some of it ago soon and yeh my uncle said mag wheel cleaner will work a treat the other day but i thort your on drugs mate lol but ill give it ago now

Whats that stuff come in Unit mite go pick some up tomorow? and were from supercheap?

Cheers

can someone tell me if the pc18 carb kit gavgav is selling will fit my crf? just wanna make sure cause im just about to make the paypal payment now???

Back