My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well put it back together today,pulled the key setup off,took most the tabs of that were onto the frame,adjusted my clutch,put new oil,new 98 octane fuel,cleaned the carby,order uni filter and now ill probly pull it down again tommorow haha as it doesnt go the best with a adult on it so im just gunna pul it down and build it up over the next little while

Wogtaz you say ''oh well i guess its not there fault'' but honestly it has to be there fault. I heard these complaints for a while now and it seems to be the same story every time. I know they are a site sponsor but that doesnt excuse poor service to our members.

Wogtaz you say ''oh well i guess its not there fault'' but honestly it has to be there fault. I heard these complaints for a while now and it seems to be the same story every time. I know they are a site sponsor but that doesnt excuse poor service to our members.

yer i supose.... but if they really do have 20k worth "STILL" at customs ..
but i guess they could update the site saying what parts aren't in stock or at least take them off the site.

yeh i want the swingarm but cant afford it at the moment im affraid.

well here it was yesterday:
100_0403.jpg

100_0405.jpg

then i pulled it down again too cut and polish the complete engine and paint strip the side covers etc etc etc and brace the frame,put a new shock on and a couple other little things...

also does anyone know where to get coloured fuel line from???

ahh k i had abit of a look there and they didnt have any but ill ask someone this time haha

what forks have u got for this, are u gona put disk brakes on the front and what pipe u got for it :)

no im not putting disk brakes cause i cannot afford a good setup and im not putting cheap shit on it id garentte these brake as good as your pitster ;)

also im keeping the forks stock with a five-0 fork leg kit

and ill be running either a fmf factory pipe or a pro circuit

the crf50 drums are seriously pretty damm good!

and the prices to upgrade to disc is crazy!!! i seen heeps of them hub inserts that go onto hubs and work on stock forks but duno were to get em???????? and a hole hub to suit disc is 120-180 without the disc and the brakes!

well today i menaged to clean the engine up abit more and cut the side cover for that cutaway cover look without spending 200 for a cutaway one.

i also paint stripped it and gave it that polished alloy look but i decided not to polish it as i like the look of the scratched alloy rather then the chrome finish

here's a couple pics:

100_0420.jpg

100_0422.jpg

100_0424.jpg

WOW, i did'nt know they could get that shinny...
spose i should clean mine one day

and thats with not even polishing it thats just sanded back with scotch brite pads i polisded a little bit and it came up like chrome but i didnt like that "FULLI SIKK ULEH" chrome effect ;)

yeh thanks thump,i didnt cut the semi curcle real straight so ill touch it up today ;)

Latest posts

Back