My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ino what i want my bike to be and look like now all i gotta do is get the money to make it like it haha which will take me 6 months or so i reakon by the time i finish making my crf to how i want it all up it will cost me:

bike: $1200
engine: $1200-$1800
looks/suspension: $1000-$1500

then if i get more into racing and that i might get some better forks like zookes or somthing,and a elka but that wont be for a couple years i HOPE ;)

Yeah I know but seriously if we can get them for $60 we defanetly should.
Just let me know when you guys are ready and I'm down:)

I can basically do any sort of number board you want but all 4 have to look the same to reduce printing costs. Payment by paypal is fine.
I will just have the graphics sent to my house and then I will post them out to you.

sounds good to me,do you know or have any pics of how the front number plate will look??? or do you have any other designs we could have a look at to see if we like them better???

I'm keen for yellow numbers and a black background with a white border thing so if we can seen afew different designs it would be easier to agree on one.

that sounds alright it would look good with how my new graphics i just order yesty ,i only got em from koas50s cause they are on special and i payed for express post so it better be here the next buissiness like it says.

Last edited:
tbh I'd give them a call to remind them that you ordered them so they actually post it to you today or whenever or else you might be in for a long wait!!

express post means next buissiness day and i payed an extra $5 for it so it better be here when it says or ill be complaining

lol there not really as bad as they sound , ive done about 3 orders from them and 2 have turned out really good fast shipping etcc. just the last order lol.... but still they answered all my questions i was asking and gave me alot of options of what i wanted to do.

and yer what are these backgrounds going to look like lol?

^^^

sweet well i got some graphics today...so here's abit of a update also got a fastace shock and a ebay chepo seat until i get a five0 one when i order from the USA early next year,also the engine will be done soonish ive got a few parts for it already,also should be getting a bmx bar clamp and a fast50s pipe very soon hopfuly so its coming along nicely i guess you could say ;) maybe also five0 bars and five0 brake pedal aswell

pics:

100_0566.jpg

100_0567.jpg

100_0562.jpg

Damn that is looking sick. You should paint the swinger?

How'd you go applying the graphics my old fiveO ones where a pain in the A@s

typical honda held together by some tape he he he

na she's startin to come together bro

need some bars hey

well i completly fukd one side pretty much but the rest are OK,i never thort it would be so hard to line it up.loloh and nah i like the swinga silver.

Yep the side the pipes on yeah?

Where'd you pick the graphics up from anyway?

kaos50s,and yeh that side was the one i screwed haha

thanks coolio yeh ill get bars soon...

r u f#$king kiniding me those fork sitkers r insaneeeeeeeeee we can i get myself some?? loookin minttt

haha i love the forks, only if Maz made little forks like that, fast 50 speed fork size ones would be ultimate sellers

kaos50s,and yeh that side was the one i screwed haha

thanks coolio yeh ill get bars soon...

You supposed to use a heat gun.

My mxink one's dont have the slit so you HAVE to use a heat gun but it looks so much better than having a big cut on em.

Heat guns are the only way to go and having soapy fingers to push out the bubbles. The heat gun will also make them stick better once they are set.

Latest posts

Back