My CRF

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mini bike outlet

well i asume its free to everywhere???

it says free shipping on orders over 300 then it says domestic shipping only i hope that just doesnt mean the USA

Hey james

yeh domestic shipping means only USA i believe so be prepared for them to take some extra money off ya for delivery

minibikeoutlet suck I was going to buy stuff from there and they didn't ever get back to me with a shipping quote..

Wouldn't say the suck. Its a heaps mad parts website.

I cant believe how cheap parts are in USA dammit. Cant imagine the bikes id have if we had parts just as cheap as they have in the USA

damn thanks matty

minibikeoutlet is probly the best and cheapest parts place in the usa id say power sports store is good aswell but abit dearer on some things,and also to order from power sports store u have todo it threw email because u cannot make an account if your not in the usa but they do ship to aus u just needa do it threw email that is wat tearned me off cause you dont have proof case you didnt get your order or anything,so im sticking to minibikeoutlet

Wouldn't say the suck. Its a heaps mad parts website.

I cant believe how cheap parts are in USA dammit. Cant imagine the bikes id have if we had parts just as cheap as they have in the USA

Well there customer service is horrible I've seen more then one thread over on PM about there bad service.

They might be the cheapest but there not getting my business it's not hard to give a shipping quote hell I was prepared to give then probaly more then my order would of cost to ship here but no couldn't reply to my emails.

Anyway let me know how it all goes:cool:

yeh ill keep ya posted mate

howd u go with the 85cc bore kit on the bay that i showed u ???get any emails back or brought it yet???

Yeah he emailed me back but was pretty vague on the details, he just said it would increase the hp and didn't say for sure it would bolt straight on or anything else. I don't know what you reckon??

if its for a crf50 ofcaurse it will bolt on and also it looks like a crf50 bore kit so if i wouldnt be too woryed youl be fine ;)

Yeah thats what I was thinking but when the seller makes no effort to back up the product sorta puts up a red flag for me.

Hmmm maybe I'll pick it up this week? It would probaly work well with my TB cam I've got:)

yeh its worth a shot mate,and its in aus so thats abit better aswell

im also very keen for backgrounds if you's are still trying to do that should have money in paypal end of this week how do you pay for it?

haha

and i was tryna make my bike like noone elses now everyone is getting what ive wanted for ages lol owell i guess im outta luck :(

i don't even really no what they are but ill help ya's out if ya's want and if its gonna make my bike look better why not hehe

no they dont theres millions of different plates.

im not worried anyway if someone has what ive got.im just making my bike look how i want it to look even if it looks like someone elses.

lol yer i pretty much have no clue what i want my bike to look like , if i can get a part for cheap its on there no matter what brand/style it is lol

i guess thats why i got so much crap lying around huh?? hmmm probably have a big mini sale soon :)

Latest posts

Back