My Mso 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MITTZ

Reaction score
hi guys,
just thought i would make a thread with some pics of my 140s since theres few pics of the 140s on here and soo many people are getting them!!

theres no action shots yet but i will add some in sunday after riding.

so here they are:
S5007384.jpg

S5007379.jpg

S5007383.jpg

heres some more:
S5007387.jpg

S5007391.jpg

this is my bike rack it still needs lights and numberplate tho:
S5007370.jpg

S5007374.jpg

by the way, its a great bike, its got tones of power, good suspension and great service from mso! anyone else with 1 should post pics here!!!

sweet as! im thinking i should get one since no one has anything bad to say about the bike and the service of mso.. how long you had the bike? oh and nice bike rack where did you get it or where are the plans to make one :D

iv had the bike since last saturday, and yer no1 seems to have nething bad to say about the bike! i spoze time will tell!

as for the rack, my dad made it and i dont have plans at the moment but ill draw some up and post them here!

the rack is realy handy!! no point spending $300-$400 for a trailer for a little pit bike!! i wish mine was still as clean as urs juiceboy!! and i see the fork gaurd stickers are upside down or urs to, but i dont care they still look good!!

i'll post pics of mine 2moz
LOL, yeh the chinese guys put all of the fork guards upside down..
silly duffers.....oh well, i coulnd't care less as the quality of the bike is so good...
cheers

im gonna get a new chain for mine soon, aparently the 1 on its not the best. i heard that if u have a dodgy chain it can snap and wipe out the side of the engine!!! that would suck big time!!

it should mate, all it took for me is my old man adjusted it, just before the cable goes in to the engine there are 1 or 2 little nuts, adjust them and get all of the slack out of the cable, then it should work, it may need a bit of fiddling but will only take 5 mins.
cheers

my fork stickers are upsidedown to but i dont care ether.

watch the rims thay are not the best as i have put 2 dints in my front allready, got a new 1 and its all good now.

but the front disk was a pain in the ass to get off to swap to the new wheel.

the shoks hold up quite nice on big jumps to and i have also replaced my bars wid protappers as thay bent when i landed every thing elce is good.

i was the first on the forum to have 1 of these bikes and have seen verry little to go rong wid them if you have had eny other probs that i have not post them up.

rode my mates new bike with one of those lifan 140 engines like on the mso 140 and they go so hard! i was surprised in the power :D

Latest posts

Back