My Mso 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my bike out for its first ride yesterday and i was very pleased with it. Nothing went wrong.

haha its not your fault lol
ill probably just take it to the moto shop this week some time n get them to have a look at it

mine takes about 20+ kicks to get going, hardest backfire ever! it feels like the bone in my right ankle shatters every time it backfires!! lol
apart from that mines all good, running well, need to tune carby but once its ran in with a tuning it will be a super fast bike.
anybody's kickstarter gear slipping?? i think i can feel mine a little holding in clutch and everything tho...
cheers

^^ Girl, My uncle used to kick start a 500cc and when it kicked back you'd go over the handlebars. lol

guys you realy need a lesson on kickin ya bikes

me thinks i need to make a tech tip on how to start a 4 potter

top dead center guys and she'll kick right over and if done right you wont get the compression kick

my son as most of you have seen in my vids can kick his 140 no probs

he's 13 and not a huge boy

it's all in the action of the the kick time it right and it's easy peasy

the only time i second or third kick my bike is when i stall and im in a rush to catch up

how do ya know when its at top dead center, and does holding the cluch in actualy do anything?

Mine takes about 10 kicks. But sometimes not that many.

Either you need to fix your engine timing or you're a wimp and cant kick it properly. ;)

Make sure you give it a good kick all the way through, stabbing at kickstarter will just bend your lever and break your kickstart gears.

Im gunna get a new rk chain for my 140s so whats the chain i need to buy?

so i just ask for a Rk 420 chain?
Do you know how many links you need? 120 or 136.
Aswell as there are heavy duty, standard, gold and so on, whats the best one that I need

Last edited:
no idea sorry
im guessing the more expensive the better as thats what usually everything is
but its a 420 anyway
i'd say you'd have to probably get a few links taken out but not sure
post a thread or do a search...

g'day,
i got my mso about 2 weeks ago,
the only time mine have every taken about 10 kicks is when i finaly realised to either turn the fuel on, or turn the kill swich off,,
mine waz lagging quite abit in 2nd gear and stalling when full throtal in 3rd,
i changed the sparky and toped her up, now shes all good 2 go.
iv still gott to tune the carby a bit, and got clocked at 85kph on grass against the wind whilst still on her 1-2tank.
my front wheel has allready got a buckle in it.
ill pot sum piks up 2 see if u guys think its worth fixing or not, she gets the wobbles up at round 70+kph.
my exhust manifold screws fell off last night aswell, but its an easy fix, i probs juz forgot the high temp lock tight on those!
im getting a new chain but not sure wether the rk or did is best???
pro tapers goin on next and a few other mods.
she runns off semi-synthetic bel-ray 4 stroke off road racing oil, (recomended by the pro's)
what would be a decent quality rim for trail riding and jumps??
ill post sum piks shortly as my mum took off with my phone and i have no camera till nxt week!
cheers boiis,
Ryan

Last edited:
yes 420 pitch chain for your bikes

RK be fine DID same just lube the thing and keep it adjusted

IE: about 2 cm slack WHENyour sitting on bike
im going for an Oring chain i just got to find where i can get 1 in 420 pitch

as for your rim problem mate there all about the same

look for somethin with H/D spokes if your gunna by the full rim and hub

anythin alloy i spose

DHZ has some nice cnc billet hubs and rims with H/D spokes for 199 i think

and i have seen the same rims with kenda tyres for the same price

front and rear for 199 i thought that was a good deal

i love that bike i can not waight till i get mine it looks great and is just a great bike

now take a photo of your mso

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back