My Mso 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey just wondering did anyone have troubles with the front break pads touching the disk?
i tryed to loosen it off a little and then tightend it back up now the breaks are still touching a little bit and there pretty much not working when i pull the leaver in?
anyone know whats going on?
and also how do i loosen the clutch cable its a little tight..

the brakes will do that but once youve ridden it for a while they will stop doing it.

It scrapes on the disc but should still work lol
Take your brake pads out and put them back in they may not have been put in right.

You have to loosen the tighteners which are the ring things that are on them so you can screw the ajusters in.

yeh, the clutch cable shouldn't be too hard, just fiddle with it a bit and after about 10 mins it should be perfect. i went for another ride today, they go hard!!mine needs some carby tunings as it has a flat spots but yeh....
maybe when its ran in the flat spots will go away.
cheers

Thats the tightener
100_1984.jpg

Screw the tightener towards the big bit then screw the big bit in to loosen the clutch

yeah i done that its wierd as
i dont know whats going on
ive played with the bolts and stuff and the most slack it will give me is like an inch
also would you be able to take a picture of underneath that leaver like where the end of the cable connects
i think im missing a bit

I bent my front and mi back is a little buckeld but its ok

If you can aford GOOD rims then thats all i wood change spoks are good and the hub looks up to the job.

Those dhz wheels look like the same quality alloy rim as the mso.

for good rims your looking at $150-200 just for the rim then you need hub and spoks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back