My new Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a stock bike, whats there to be excited about?

no i dont have a cheap bike, KTM 450 kiss my ass

nice bike, looks good how much it cost ya

ohh ok sounds a bit much, it looks good

because he also has a agb29... why act like children? the forum was not created for ppl like me and you to have a dumby spit, its to help where ever you can....

and i dont not believe you paid $1100 for it, and even though it wasnt baught of ebay, still means its chinese and isnt anybetter than any other agb29 which may or may not have been baught of ebay...

Last edited:
Cheers, Im just sick of people posting there stock brand new latest model bikes and asking "Do you like it?" and $1100 is exspensive.. i only paid $950

what happens once the warranty has run out? gone, no difference... and they dont tend to give warranty on ebay because it is alot of hassles and we all know that they are going to FiretrUCK up because once again they are chinese, just because u spent more doesnt make it anybetter, for all you know u bought one from a shit batch and paid more, where as some paid less and got one from a better batch... either way there still the same bike...

not braking, my bike did only cost $660 but still i dont think i brag bout it...

thats all that matters, and just because a few people have a bad experience doesn't mean you will , enjoy your bike mate and as long as you look after it and check all the bolts and keep the oil fresh and the filter clean it will be fine.

Thanks DREW

Nice one! have not seen pics of a blue one yet. Looks good! yeah i got mine for around 900, but was one of the first 29's off ebay. Remember, once you start playing with it, you void that warranty!

Latest posts

Back