My new Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and as some cleared up mine is better in strength and performance.... (just not suspension... cough cough)

ROFL sik-pg = owned, i wouldnt want a agb-29 infront of me, its hard enough to dodge the smoke that poors out of the ducar and to dodge bits falling off the bike at the same time is heartache!

i wouldn't get that much for it, i am not selling it i was just thinking about a trade

Why would i be gelous when i have one myself, there goes your theory down the shitter.

I f^*kin hate people like you......nothing good to say ever, no one is as good as you.......you're pinion is the only one that counts.....your so f*^$in fantastic.

This kid is proud and happy with what he has and that is the only thing that counts. Who the f*ck are you to judge that......U KUNT.

Franky: dont change, your punishment is being you for the rest of your life.

yeh i wanted to trade for a 2 stoke jap 125 older version but i don't think any1 here has them. well yeh linc u sumed it up. maby edit the K#nt bit thats a bit 2 far

im not going to do that again. thanks again linc:)

No.....please do it again. And next time I'll do it again as well.

People like that prick ruin forums for people like us.......You and I hope to get something from these forums and we should be encouraged to post freely without some f8ck wit judging wether your worthy.

thanks mate. they are all around the $1000 mark i dont think i paid 2 much for it. thanks anyway are you the one that put the lifan motor in a 29?

Yes sir thats me! Had it out for its first run on saturday. Sweet!

Latest posts

Back