My new Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was sweet! more power down low, but need to change the rear sprocket, as i can only find a 15t front (to fit the lifan) and currently have a 43 tooth rear. Just need a larger ratio to get it flying!

I f^*kin hate people like you......nothing good to say ever, no one is as good as you.......you're pinion is the only one that counts.....your so f*^$in fantastic.

This kid is proud and happy with what he has and that is the only thing that counts. Who the f*ck are you to judge that......U KUNT.

Franky: dont change, your punishment is being you for the rest of your life.

Haha good call mate, Now that you have had your little sook, sworn and cracked the sads like a 8 year old take some deep breaths, Now go to the mirrow and smash your face into it because your a ugly cunt anyway.
Have a good life

My 2cents

Linc - Dont change, Your punishment is being a 8yr old thread hore who loves to swear because you have trouble expressing your self and admiting your homosexualality*special*

Last edited:
......dont change, your punishment is being you for the rest of your life.

Mate if this is a punishment im in luck, best damn thing thats every happend to me :) Have a great life!

Can someone kik this Franky idiot off this forum.
This is a forum for mini bikes that encourages pics of bikes old and new, i wanna see everyones new toy, whether old or new.
If you dont like AGB 29's then don't go to a AGB 29 thread that says "My New AGB 29", start up your own thread & add value not abuse.

Heres a hot tip! "KTM 400" thread & add some pics, i would like to see this beast in action.

Hey check out this place for non ebay bikes, wish I knew b4.
go to scootoz.com.au

First page says they been removed or deleted fro photo bucket.:(

u gotta put the where they were b4 in photobucket, u have ither moved them to a different folder or deleted them

Forget about him.
Put u pics back in the photo bucket:D
After all this i wanna at least see it.

Latest posts

Back