My new Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agb 29

Sik, congrats on your 29 purchase, I've been selling AGB's for about 8 mos. and we love em. We do upgrade stock chains and bolts prior to delivery, glad to say on the 29's we have not had any problems. On our personal bikes we upgrade rear sprockets, run ngk cr7hsa plugs and run VP U-4 fuel and upgrade the stock filter to a Uni. Of the bikes we have sold we had one lose third gear when landing a huge double. I warrantied the motor.

Nice choice in buying an AGB29, They are a good little bike for the price. If you put a better spark plug lead on them as well they go good. I have Portapers bars on mine, heaps better for the taller rider. By the way Franky who would own a GayTM 450. Talk about paying to much for something.

Sorry, no e-bay store or website yet, just a small time local dealer as of now. We wanted to run the AGB's for awhile before we started selling them Nationwide. Just make sure they hold up and can get parts / delivery etc. Glad to say we will have a web-site soon. Company name T-N-T pitbikes..We are located in U.S.A, Texas...I will send pics today if I can figure out how.

Hi tfmartin
hey im currently looking into importing some pit bikes to australia.
How did u find the process? Im currently looking at a few of the global supply web sites. I'm still trying to sort out who is the true suppliers and weed out the middle men exporters. One thing that supprised me is how many versions of the pit bikes there really are.
do you have any advice for me. cheers Motodad

Hey motodad, not that difficult, just alot of reasearch, not really sure of the regs. in Australia as I am located in the U.S.A. To get started we bought some bikes and tested the things until they broke, pushed beyond their limits, to get a feel for the product, then order parts and see how long it takes to get them, etc. Initially I was going to order from China but was leary of sending money overseas, plus their minimums were way too high for me.Found a distributor here in the states, yeah I probably pay more but peace of mind is worth it. I can get bikes/parts in a few days, don't have to worry about clearing customs,duties etc. You are right, there are so many versions etc., same bike different name, oh well. In my case as a dealer/re-seller, stock normal wear and tear items. Get with an Attorney, and know your tax laws. Good luck.

thanks
i dont know about just buying then on the local market though you would be flat out making enough money to make it worth while. im not sure what you are doing to your bikes (upgrade wise) but i know that there are pretty good quality bikes with lifan138 motors, (which seem pretty popular judging by these posts anyway ) going on ebay for under 900 aussie$ thats including freight to perth WA (around 200 $au ) Thats why i was hoping you might know somthing about the china end. but hey no worries,just out of intrest what are you retailing your bikes for in the US

I know what u mean about lots of differnt bikes i found a web site that has buying and selling leads from all over the world and in the bike section i looked at 98 pages of bikes all with about 8 on each page. gave me a head ache. but thats what u have to do weed out the crap and then find the real makers. ive spent a bit of time in asia mainly indo but i know what there like
6 guys sitting on 20 by 20 concrete slab putting bikes together and that's a FACTORY

I sell them out of the box for $850. that is base price, we go up from there add bars, tall seat foam, gripper seat and graphics on and on.

Cheers, Im just sick of people posting there stock brand new latest model bikes and asking "Do you like it?" and $1100 is exspensive.. i only paid $950

1100 is not expensive from a shop. Some people feel better about buying from a shop. Totally understandable, you have piece of mind and a 3 month warrenty if anything goes wrong. Your always better off buying from a shop. BTW I was seeing these things going for $1100 and $1200 on ebay not including postage or a 3 month warrenty.

Latest posts

Back