My New Ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how so? i dont care...i have a bike..i didnt pay an excessive price for it..ill delete this thread if i can..its all negative..i dont want that..

cheers guys..

i wouldnt worry to much they call anythin that doesnt have a lifan in it a peice of crap motor wise

yeh ull have a heap of fun on it. it looks great even if its not a thumpstar its still a wicked bike good luck with it :)

does this count? or is it still i piece of shit bike?

PB120005.jpg

PB120004.jpg

PB120003.jpg

PB120002.jpg

Looks pretty good to me mate. So what if its not all "authentic thumpstar" its still a bloody nice looking ride. Shouldnt have any real problems with it unless ur doing something crazy :D I couldnt tell if its an orginal or not, looks pretty similar, maybe just abit mixed and matched between models.

Edit: Oh and how much did it set you back mate? and do you know if the dealer was registered with thumpstar?

Last edited:
i reckon it looks like a real 1 with all the proper stamps and stuff if its second hand the owners maybe just mixed it with other model parts

thats right everyone hear is a authentic thumpstar dealer . lmfao
nice bike come out to riply for a day

Last edited:
looks the goods man, oddest thumpstar i have seen but it doesnt matter, as long as it rips and you have a good time it doesnt matter.

Cheers, Tony.

yes the dealer is a registered dealer. as they are listed on the distributors list on the australian thumpstar website.

the guy at the store did say it had parts from other models..i cant remember what exactly but all i know is that he said its got a thumpy 125 pro exhaust..i think he said something about the suspension but i cant remember.

I got the bike for $1400...so not a too bad a price..i saw the bike in the shop next to all the others..couldnt tell the difference..he did say it had some other thumpstar parts..

yes the bike was secondhand..but they rebuilt, serviced and tuned it all before i got it and got the sticker it for me too. so i couldnt complain..

i am happy with the bike even though it may be a runt of some thumpstar models..its my first bike and i plan one getting a better on later on..just wanna get out there rip up with some of my mates that have them..

like i hear about all the laughs you guys have. i love it..sooo much fun!

cheers!

Last edited:
Hey skin, I didn't mean to start people bagging your ride. It has all the right markings to be a real thumpstar. And the chances are it is almost completely a thumpstar pro. I see the frame number is pretty close to the ones delivered to aust. but we never got that steel frame with that swingarm. The Yanks did however and my guess is that you got the US version of the pro hence the thumpstar.us printing on the bar clamp. Our oz models didn't say that. So all you heros out there who think you know that skins bike isn't a REAL thumpstar then shut it cause it looks like IT IS.

ha ha ha thanks dude!

yeh was a lil shit to come home all excited about my new ride and then for it to be fully bagged out..

cheers dude! no worries!

LOL. cool looks like a sick i guest. Told ya you should watch out ;) U shoulda got mine done me and you a favour, Mine was only 1.9 and genuine! well anyway we'll get ova it! hows it go?? had any problemo's yet??

Ebay frame, pretty good though simular to the x6 i think, Pretty sure ebay swinger but a fairly good shock by the looks of it, i don't think its a genuine thumpstar 06 exhaust but yeah, total front end and motor is genuine thumpstar. Well whats the gears on the bike? 1d4u? 4u?

Hey guys im not about to start bagging anyone out about what they ride or what they bought or whether they took someone's advice or whatever.
I think something SKIN IND said sums it all up and ill quote
i am happy with the bike even though it may be a runt of some thumpstar models..its my first bike and i plan one getting a better on later on..just wanna get out there rip up with some of my mates that have them..
dont get too rapt up in labels, i know some products, whether they be from the states or china or wherever are better than others but dont forget what its all about.When your flat out across a padock or mid air over jump your not looking at the makers stickers on the tank and thinking about how fukin good their design is ............................thats all ive got to say

Latest posts

Back