My New Ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha what the hell.. got any pics yet? its sunday morning and i'm on the computer.. how sad.. havent riden my bike don't wanna clock up hours! haha it hasnt done much work ey.. well any problems with your custom thumpstar?

nope all good! bike is quite swell!

im was at the air race...got trashed on the foreshore..fun as! good day! got out my monkey bike! was rad as!

web.jpg

just some stickers i bought for it i gotta few left over..dunno where to put em but lol...ill find somewhere!

hay dude just an observation, your first post, it looks like your air filter is on wrong. it looks like you one have of the air filters with the 30 degree cut in the foam so it sits flush with the run of the bike, yours seems to be pointing outwards hahaha. just seems a little odd but i would turn that baby so she is pointing in the right direction.

Cheers, Tony.

cool some one came 2 look at my thumpy, hopefully they buy it

hey skin ind... i think ur bike looks sik and the sticker kit looks trick... i rekon the mulisha kit would hav look no where near as good... besides at east coast 50s the mulisha kit was only $100 and the one ind u got on urs was $140... so i sasy u got the better of the 2!.....i'd also like to say that u must b a top bloke cos the whole way thru this thrread (mostly at the startin area) every1 was baggin ur bike but u keap positive the wholes time!... well done!....good to c ur havin fun on ur bike... it sounds and looks like a ripper!

this thing is sick:D , maybe this bike was a factory riders bike, they allways get wierd bikes (not the same as the general public gets, but looks identical from 10feet) for example i once had a 20in haro backtrial factory pro, it was given to team riders only, so it looked like a normal pro but was a little different, but it had no numbers stamped into it :confused: . any ways just my 2cents, i hope it all works out for you ;) .cheers frosty

Latest posts

Back