My New Ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i could be bothered traveling that way...for all i know yours could be fake too..

the bike is fine..and no, there arent any problems with it..it rips up and i am happy with it..

atm it just looks like all yall are using my bike and just competing to see who knows more..and some are just sheep...everyone can call it what they want..i dont care.

im over it...im happy with the bike thats all that matters and i just wanna get out there and rip up...and i think its a decent bike for a first bike..i can only improve on it!

thanks for all your help..ive bought the bike now..not much i can do about it..

cheers guys.

hey man my mates thump is very much like tha and he has a pro so i dont think its a fake
i think its genuine

what is the gears? 1 down 3 up? or 4 up? yeah, to bad but as everyone said mine was genuine. So yeah anyway bad luck. The bike doesn't look to bad either. What other bike you got? cheers

PS i don't know what the hell that frame is

Last edited:
its all summed up like this... it has wheels and a motor, things will break, and sometimes you mite break, but at the end of the day we ride for the love of it, not for the status, not for the brands, we just ride cos its wat we like to do. Whether it be with mates or by yourself, maybe even some strangers that one day become your mates, why cos only those who ride can understand the joy it brings. Some have skills with the wrench and some have skills behind the bars and a lucky few have both, but who cares, cos its fun. I think sometimes we just need to be reminded that.....

i reckon it could be a genuine thumpstar however it is probally a proto type that fetures both items of experts and the pro model ,it has the offical bars and clamps ,the forks and the disc brakes aswell as the pipe is trade mark thumpstar its from this years model expert (not terra moto).It has the same engine casing as the pro but the footpegs look aftermarket many companys build these bikes to see what componets suit each bike sorta like a trial and error thing.If you bought this from a genuine thumpstar dealer and you say all they sell are thumpstar then it will most likley be an ex-proto type model that is 100% genuine but is not in the range.thats my 2 cents!

its all summed up like this... it has wheels and a motor, things will break, and sometimes you mite break, but at the end of the day we ride for the love of it, not for the status, not for the brands, we just ride cos its wat we like to do. Whether it be with mates or by yourself, maybe even some strangers that one day become your mates, why cos only those who ride can understand the joy it brings. Some have skills with the wrench and some have skills behind the bars and a lucky few have both, but who cares, cos its fun. I think sometimes we just need to be reminded that.....

that is the best thing ive eva heard and its so true aswell:)

i dont have another bike. well i do...its an oldschool kawaskai 80 trail bike...lol nothing flash..just a basher..

i dont have another bike. well i do...its an oldschool kawaskai 80 trail bike...lol nothing flash..just a basher..

4th time what is the gear ratio? is it 1 down 4 up? or 4 up? No its not a "proto type" its a ebay/cheep pitty. some one has bought the thumpstar front end and got a thump motor and put it in it

yeh and what does the previous post before the one you quoted say mad man...someone is just shitty cos i didnt buy their bike..

hey seduce, definitely no atomik... they dont sell a bike that looks close to it in regards to the forks, frame and engine combo..

as for the guys "thumbstar" on ebay, they dont have anything like it either.

may be a early model thumpstar (old stock 04/05 perhaps?)

cheers KIDFATE, one of the very few positive comments i've got since posting my bike up. thanks to all the other guys who have done the same!

i love the sticker kit too!

Last edited:
yeh the kit looks nice.hey madman how do you not know its a proto type do u work for thumpstar international because who would go to the trouble of replacing a entire front end and engine which is twice as much as youd pay for it if is an ebay bike like you said

dosent look like an atomic, dosent look like a thumpstar! has some resemblence!!! its a HALF CAST!

either ways its still a bike, and if it does what u want it to... then its worth it

yeh the kit looks nice.hey madman how do you not know its a proto type do u work for thumpstar international because who would go to the trouble of replacing a entire front end and engine which is twice as much as youd pay for it if is an ebay bike like you said

would they sell a proto type. or even release one. i think its a 04 with 05 and 06 thump stuff on it

Who cares what it is.
It looks great and he likes it that is all that matters.
Looks heaps better than mine. I'll put mine up as the ugliest, cheapest and most low tech on the site. But it's FUN!! and that is all that matters. Fun is riding until you fall off and then get back on, not spending money and putting others down.
:{)

look up pitbike in dictionary the meaning is fun, but i wud h8 it when things break bcoz less ride time.

well not everyone can afford the best bike out..they buy what they can with what they have...not for the bike but to get into the scene to have a piece of it..and have fun with mates...and if stuff does break you fix it..make it better..thats how we learn..to fix and work on bikes..

its all fun...

Being a dealer he would be selling and fitting upgrades to bikes all the time and collecting spares from all years and models. When he gets enough parts for a complete bike he probably puts one together. Nothing wrong with that, at least ya know an Aussie put it together, and he used genuine thumpstar parts! Have fun skin...

Latest posts

Back