My New Ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Thumpstar. What More Could You Want.

cheers Mack!! Yeh I dont care whats being said hey...just taking in all the positive feedback! I am having fun, thats what i bought the bike for!

the guy that owns the store races em...so i dare say he knows what he is talking about...considering he works on em everyday..taking mine in soon to get upgraded..cant wait! he was telling me all about all the go fast bits i can put on it when i was last in there! should be good!

Skin that bike is rad

Dont worry about those who paid over 2 g's for their thumpstar havin a whinge. They think because they payed all the doe, and you got yours for a good price then it cant be a thumpstar and theres is better.

As long as its fun to ride.....
And for 2 grand id rather buy like a 98 cr125 instead haha but thats just me

done and done..thats what im doing.rippin up and enjoying it....every bit of it!

might get some more stickers tomorrow for it lol and then the mods!

YEAH nice mate ...and if fun and laughs worth money to ya it'll pay for itself in no time.

Like I said mate YOU'RE LAUGHING , don't listen to the naysayers it's all relative champ.

Don't matter what anyone else thinks brother who gives a f@ck what you are on as long as you are out there.

Besides I think it's a killer bike for the coin and IS geniune in my opinion .:cool:

ya not getting rid of the one industries sticker kit are you?

yeah i was talkin shit about the ebay bits, just spewing you didn't buy my bike :p. Nice bike man looks the shot. What engine mods you geting?? whats the shop called you got it from and do they sell parts, ie back shock? thanks

and ryan nos i payed over 2000 for my bike and i don't know what your on about saying its not real. Heard many people geting thumpys for 1000+ but they were 110's.

Skin talk on msn later have fun ey, get some vids up!

nah not getting rid of the one industries sticker kit dude! i love that! ha ha ha! ummm just getting random stickers for it...mulishia ones..fox...alpine stars..skin industries ones...well they are the ones i got and they are on! ha ha! ill get pics up soon!

cheers guys! yeh i am loving the bike and getting out there and progressing..getting used to handling the lil pocket rocket! just riding trails and tracks...getting there!

i got it from Scootamoto..Well the next mod i may get..Is a lil module that gives ya a better warmer spark and boosts ya 1 or 2 HP..lil cheap mod! though i am also after a rad helmut...sooo many to chose from! saw a rad one in the 07 fox range but was a kids one...lol...sigh..

went out also today got some new sick mx threads too! was cool!

ha ha ha!

pce guys! more updates soon! ill try get some pics of the new stickers and ill try to get a vid or 2!

catch ya's!

dude this is kinda piece you ought stick your neck out for how can upload the images?

what are you trying to say boi? lol...sorry dont get you!

seriously dude, give me a call I'll hook you up with something call classsssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

here is my thumpy, i got some new pics just after i mowed the lawn:p :p They are quallity aint they. Like your bike but i think a metal muchlisha sticker kit would of been much better! i said this before but i don't think you answered. Is it the 1 down 3 up GEAR BOX or the 4 up GEAR BOX? Get a M2R helmet, they are cool and not to expencive. I have a AXO helmet, had it since i was 8, geting a bit big now i'm looking to upgrade aswell! Just waiting for my new bike so i can get something matching with some new gear :p:rolleyes:

dude this is kinda piece you ought stick your neck out for how can upload the images?

English dude!?

If you said how to i upload images, do this

1. http://imageshack.us/
2. Browse and add your Image you want.
3. Select Forum size, clearly says it. (640x480)
4. click HOST it. With dial up may take around 3 Minuites Per Image.
5.Once done, click on the Picture (will show it small)
6. It will turn BIG, high light the Link and Then copy and Paste it so others can view it.

Much better than photo bucket i think. Though you can't have your own album of immages but you can still keep a record of your Links.

To upload from the site

1. Make your Post. Ie write what you are going to say.
2. Scrole down, click Attatch files, will look like this:
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
3. Choose Image from your Computer or Choose link, ie something from internet.
4. LET IT LOAD, then let is load some more. Depends on size of picture and Internet connection, may vary in time. My picture took 60 odd seconds with Broad-band, though it was a rather large Image.
5.Then Post thread. Pics will be small and you can click them to ENLARGE.

Hope this helped.

___John.___

mad man...a PM would have been better for that post, rather than clogging up peoples thread with that info..

cheers..

man man i did answer your question and i said the gears were all up..

cheers!

yeh dude i agree, i would have loved a mulisha kit..but thats the one the dealer put on it..i cant complain really..i like it and suits the bike and mulisha kits would be popular yes?

im happy with it..i got mulisha and skin industry stickers all on it now anyway!

Oh yes, my bad! 4up Facy bike you have there. Yeah metal Mulisha kits are sick! as i said in that other thread they cost a fair bit of dosh ey. Soz about posting that on how to upload immages, just made a thread so we can have a sticky.

Manufac, no problems at all mate.

Latest posts

Back