My ramp!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this site is full of good influences!! lol

everyone seems to think it will colaps when its all screwed together so i dont think theres much hope for the sticky tape, lol

exept me i have made les solid jumpts then this and they dont colaps this will be fine,i have faith in you mate l0l ehehe

finaly did some work on my ramp today, i replaced the sticky tape with screws and it feels heaps strong! now i just need to put extra supports inbetween the chipboard dividers and lay a sheet of ply over the top! with any luck ill finish it on friday after school.

i get to come home at mid day on fridays :D loving year 11 and flexable days:D :D

post up sum pics wen your done. last year i used to finish at 11 on mondays:D got a job now so its 8 hour days

today i put all the suppopts in and its strong as! its all held together with 50mm chipboard screws, which i have run out of at the moment :( now i just have to put a nother bit of chipbord on the flat bit at the top and lay the ply over the ramp! :D

heres a pic:
ramp.jpg

if you leave that out in the rain the chipboard will decintergrate. so when you finish using it i would sugest you put it somewhere undercover and out of the weather.

but it does look good

my ramp is finaly finished!! its got 2 layers of 5mm ply layed over the top glued and screwed down.

hopefully ill be able to set up a landing and hit it this weekend, cant wait

heres some pics of the final product:
finramp.jpg

finramp.jpg

let me know what you think!

ive mad a couple like that and they have never broken they are strong as will hold up easy

oops posted the same pic twice, doh! owell ya get the idea!

thanks for the comments! ill get some pics and footage on the weekend hopefully! i would set it up in my driveway but people have to be able to get their cars into the back yard so i cant dump a pile of dirt there :(

heres another pic anyway:
finramp2.jpg

silly question, but how do you figure out the radius of a ramp? is it the length of the curved surface?

lol, i picked up a pencil and drew a curve, then cut it out with a jig saw and refined it. then i traced it onto the other bit and cut it out! hopefuly it works :D

Latest posts

Back