My ramp!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I know I probably would just draw one out too. I want mine to be about 1 metre high though. Does anyone know how to measure a radius of a ramp?

if you got a stock rear shock mittz i would get a new one if your jumping that lol

will be a bloody hard landing with the shitty stock shock

how bigs your yard sid? i thought u lived in the city

I do, My yard is 10. something metres wide and probably about 20 long, it would be about 15 metres wide without the shed.

on a shit dirt jump about 750mm high i am doing two metre gaps in my yard simply only because i dont have any more runup to get enough speed to go any bigger. I will probably be able to do a 3 or 4 metre gap with a 1 metre high ramp because I will be able to get runup down my driveway.

hey sid got any vids or ya on ya crf im looking at getting one

I have 1 video but its way to big to send or upload to youtube I think. It's not the best anyway (the video, not the bike) It's just me wheelieing my whole yard and me doing my jump with like a 1 metre gap because my brother is too scared to do it haha

if you got a stock rear shock mittz i would get a new one if your jumping that lol

will be a bloody hard landing with the shitty stock shock

it came stock with a genuine DMN MT-AR 1000lbs shock so im pretty sure it will hold up

and im gonna have a dirt landing, not just jumping to flat

I have a downramp, if I was jumping to flat I'd snap my bike in half.

It is a pallet on 5 pavers and I have a 1 metre wide by 3 metre long chip board which is on top, so the pallet is basically the safety.

You should put some wheels on the front so that when you pick up the light end you can roll it around.

yeah, i should but its not that heavy anyway i was thinking i should probly put some tabs on it so i can put tent pegs through it and atatch it to the ground so it dosnt slide

You must be pretty strong as it looks like it would be a bitch to move in and out of the shed without wheels. Perhaps its just that I am an old fart and have learnt not to bust my arse if I dont have to.

Latest posts

Back