New 2010 Zongshen 155z Engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russbream

User
Reaction score
Just been informed by Zongshen that they have released a new 155z engine.
Now with a 6 plate clutch. It looks the same as the 175z.

Unfortunately they cannot fit the Forged Kickstarters (as you can see in the pic) i've been told which sucks.
We will be running these new 155z engines in the Vertmax bikes.

Enjoy!

DSC07575.jpg

DSC07572.jpg

Last edited:
They look heaps better ... but they always leave something to be desired when they attempt to improve something ...

'Makes you wonder if the name "Chinese" was derived from Chi-Knees ...

They look heaps better ... but they always leave something to be desired when they attempt to improve something ...

Yeah well their are half shut Cactus ....they're trying .:D

Does look good though they're gettin closer I reckon.:cool:

there's been nothing wrong with the 175 so far it's been tuff as nails and i haven't hit a false neutral yet

funny how some bagged the cases on mine when i reckon they look sic compared to the old and now the look sweet lol

yer i wouldnt say i have hit a false neutralas such on my 155z but of you dont lcick up hard eough sometimes it just dosent pop into gear but i only get it going up not down gears...

my mates on the other hand you get them going down gears coming into corners (scary shit)

hillz, are you donating that homo engine to zongshen so they can melt it down and make some parts..

yeh my Z can be a little scare at times if you arnt used to it.

if u got old oil in it you will hit neutrals.. but a solid click which im used to now and no worries..

bit strange tho.

Sucks how only the $2 kick starts will fit on the new Zonga, the forged ones just don't sit flush, not sure about the CNC Kick starts either.

hery vert if i were you i would be sussing out yourself when you get em here

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/mattmoto441/hioutputpp-1.jpg

There running the Forged kicker , mite just need a little modification and will have to be lent back a little.

Its the same pitster deal ... all the hype but its nothing but a fancy cover

go read all the threads over in Us .. they been saying all this Bs for 4 months about it ... said they would have dynos about 3-4 months ago... and here we are still waiting

Yer they do look good tho

some sort of forged kick starter has to fit them..

pitster aint gona sell em with shty standard kick starters..

haha cant imagine pitster will be too happy about vert beating them to the new zonger

Latest posts

Back