New 88cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painted the Triple Clamps black so they look decent for the time being..... mite do the forks legs black too... if i can be bothered

100_0801.jpg

100_0802.jpg

100_0800.jpg

88cc kit. motoxxx

Wooop Most probably goin riding at me mates house , thats been using his fathers tractor lately!! and heard hes making a pretty good track .. and even a ramp hit , and!! a big over the hill jump approximately 140ft:cool::rolleyes: if only i had spent the money on a 150 for the dhz and bored the crap out of it:D

Just got the thing mostly together today (This ISNT how the bike is staying just want to be able to ride it this weekend :))

100_0805.jpg

100_0803.jpg

Anyone reckon these would be good on the 50???(the forks) (Fastace As-01's)it doesn't look like it would be choppered ?... i don't no if i really want them on there ... trying to keep all the china stuff together so mite just put them on the 110 hmmmmmm

100_0811.jpg

Last edited:
NOO dont put china forks on it, theyre shit and are too long anyway.

knew you would say something flarry lol , yer i want to pull the stickers off (there frigging tough stickers) probably just use them on the 110 .... bidding on your front wheel unit :) so hopefully it will fit.

o well stickers are gone lol , with a Stanley knife and some kerosene to get the sticky stuff off it worked wonders (Y)

yer mini ummmmm i mite i dont have to much money atm :) if its just for the tops of the forks? i dunno what it would be worth :confused:

Heres with stickers off...

100_0815.jpg

Last edited:
still waiting on my order kaos50!!!!! new graphics NGK Super Coil and ummmmm yer got a cradle mount on it and painted pegs red its a little dirty went riding yesterday

100_0821.jpg

Latest posts

Back