New 88cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would look good with stock crf50 forks with +1's IMO with a good bar kit..
Anyone it's coming together nicely.

Kaos50 don't get me started!!!

yer i think im gonna just settle with Crf Forks with +1's coz its to much stuffing around getting forks from US at the moment and everything elseee with brakes and crappp , actually ..... mite start looking for a pair

They look better then most aftermarket forks and won't chopper out the frame to much..
PMP50 has a pair if he ever parts that dang roller of his.

lol yer true , theres a couple people selling them on here anyways should be able to get a pair i hope.

Most of them guys don't know how easy it is to ship out here, one little form WOW but they always come up with excuses why they can't do it. We offer more money for them to ship it and usually don't lowball as much as the americans do.

If that guy sells for $40us shipped he is a fool shipping within the states is not that cheap, there just to stupid to see the benefit of shipping out here.
End rant(sorry)

yer it is true , and i wish they did !!!!!! could get so many god dammm bargains but how easy would it be for them to take your money and never reply to ya..... they only live like the other side of the world lol...

Just check there feedback, profile and who there friends on the site are etc 9 times out of ten you will be fine if your smart about it. Always use paypal even though they don't really protect you because it's a sale outside of ebay.

put the postie forks on it with the good front wheel and baron bars so the front end looks a little better now... tried putting a drum back wheel on but the drum brake tab on the swingarm has been cut off so cant use that...... so probly wont be able to get to lytton this week :(

100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

yer i mite give it a go if i cant ill just go riding somewere lol. :(

unless kaos50 get this order here before friday highly unlikely !!!

god damn your bars are in your lap. Keep the 110 forks on it , they look good but take the black rubber boots off em to jazz it up abit. Bloody kaos50 have screwed you around , Did you get the raw or black sano swinga?

Bike looks great btw!

Black +4 sano swinger............

110 forks as in ct110 postie forks or the ones that were on it? lol

its annoying coz the 12" wheel on it now only fits the postie forks because its drum brakes and the other forks only fit the 10" wheel i got ,

so i would rather the 12" on there as its a better tyre and its bigger and feels so!!! much better with handling etc

Yer i reckon they look alot better , especially the front wheel and i can use the bmx style bars with the top clamp as well

Looks really good mate.
Damn kaos50 have screw you around big time..

Cheers guys ,

yer kaos50 grrrr but they reckon i will be getting it direct from sano now so hopefully 5-7 days away cant wait.

Latest posts

Back