New 88cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahha trusty fiveO lol.

Yeah them forks would be beat yeah?
Shame about the shock!!

excellent!! tracks were same as usual but it just stopped raining the day before we got there and was the best condition ive seen the tracks in!!! so grippy no dust and just enough water to not make mud!! was great , cant wait to get out there again!!! after i get better forks shock and a larger bore kit.... dam!

alrightyyy!!! man 500 bucks goes quick :D i just went on a shopping spree

Sano Footpeg Mount
FIVE O REAR BRAKE PEDAL RED
SANO System F Billet Footpegs
SANO Skid Plate
FIVE O REAR SPROCKET
FIVE O RACE DIVISION SEAT COVER , white.

Fastace Front brake caliper and 210mm front disc

and hopefully Flarry's 12" front wheel hopefully get the front end working !!!!!!!!

"edit" dont forget the $105 discount :D

woop

Last edited:
cheers lol been saving that in paypal for a while.... damm was supose to pay for forks lol but hopefully i will get these fastaces going then saving for a 108cc+ bbk :D

yer ill see how i go and see if i sell it ... i really need to have a big sale got so much crap piling up

ummmm maybe my pro rim front wheel with the red hub? ummmm not sure lol once i get everything together should be hmmmm 2 weeks till everything arrives and is on the bike i hope.... and the seat cover looks alot! dirtier in real life the pictures actually make it look clean , ive tried a gurney on it metho grease remover etc etcccc and still pretty dirty but yer..

heres some new pics with forks mounted up , and hopefully kaos50 get this stuff here in the next few days

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0525.jpg

DSCN0526.jpg

and my bent pegmount hehe seems to have bent forward

Forks look sick , you could mistake them for bombshells if you didnt know any better.

I'll take the front wheel if you get rid of it. I need a 12 incha

no problem ill let you guys no , mite still need it to get the 110 going if i ever can be bothered with that thing....

whats everyone recommend on buying next??

wouldnt mind a bigger bore kit but then ill need a bigger exhaust , was thinking a custom exhaust mates bro works at fat pipes and made a few moty exhausts before? anyone reckon that would be a good idea? and if i get the muffler (seen some good looking ones around the net) would cost me like under 50 bucks for him to make up , whats size pipe would you recommend for 88RH or 108 stroker engine?

and thinking maybe a Fox Float ,bcoz my shock just isnt like it used to be:p
or Ishock with no res anyone got any advice on how they go? could have one for just over $100

ummm and a rear rim i really want a Billet rear rim powdercoated black :cool: but abit costly and havnt found any in Aus yet , so a Excel and spokes from Kaos50. pretty good prices

i probably only want to spend another $500? then im gonna ease up abit and may even sell? as ive gotten some Very! good offers

Get rid of all the china shit on it like a new chain guide , new kickstart , honda tank , skid plate , kill switch , decent rear tyre , decent rims.

get rid of that heat wrap , stuffs shit. Doesn't even work. Just needs to be finished up neatly.

Don't get rims powder coated , it chips. Get them anondized from anondizers.com.au - they do 2 rims for $70

Other than that should come up trumps

yer thats only if i got a billet rim , and is it really necessary to get new tank chain guard etc? i got the stock crf kick starter but i like the feel of this one better and got the sano Bash plate coming etcc , just dont like the prices they charge for a simple Sano Chain guard!! ? definitely gonna be getting spokes/rim for the rear but do they make excel 12" front rims to suit china 32 spokes? i swear ive seen them but havnt seen them for sale anywhere,
hmmmmm mite go have a muck around on it now

Cheers

My mate has that chain guide. Its a piece of shit , really. The worst quality nylon - chalk shit. The alloy is crap , look at the sano , billetware ones they are billet. It looks el-cheapo too. Look around chain guides go for cheap as. I got my billetware one for $40 of ozmini.

China tanks are the worst things ever. If you ever have a look at the difference between a honda and a china tank its amazing. You can tell your tanks china too. Petcocks on the china's suck , worst quality. My leaked like a batterd sav.

ok i suppose you got some good points lol i shall look into that stuff then , u still got your crf tank by any chance unit?

Wogtaz those forks look shitloads better than the other ones you had on it and with the stickers it matches the swinga perfectly. If only they were the genuine thing hey lol, its all coming together very nicely.

Cheers mate , i cant wait to ride with these forks gonna be friggin awsome gonna be hard getting use to not braking my wrists every time i land a decent size jump lol

and everyone!! let us no what you would $$PAY$$ for this bike?? just having a good think about whether to sell it to this fella or not? pleasee

Cheers

the fastace? the rear end felt smooth as last weekend , i just noticed a fair bit of oil leaking from the res thing and its lost abit of dampening since i first got it but it still feels pretty good! but i got nothing to compare it to except the stock 110 shock which is like a half inch travel pogo stick :p

Latest posts

Back