New 88cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooohhh yer got my front wheel today , thanks flarry!!!!!! fits with only a few minor problems :) it looks friggin sweeeeet as ,looks so much different with a front wheel on it... hopefully get some pics up tonight yeeewwww and the china brakes are the best china brakes i have ever used!!!!! swwweeet.

This is going to look sick now it's complete.

Any chance your still thinking about selling the old 12inch wheel?

ummmm.... hmmmm wouldnt mind selling off a few things ummmm whoever wanted the wheel chuck us some offers just so i no its worth it or not

and yer bike looks real good i got the green sano kit on it as well with white number plates and white front fender looks pretty good , would get some pictures but holy jesus hectic storms out there!!!

storm has decided to disappear so got some quick pics outside .enjoy

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

DSCN0555.jpg

oh my !@$#^*&**

Holy Crap!

Thats by far one of the nicest mini's ive seen man!

Jeeeeez thats off the hook!:eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks matty , and the fastace shock on it now is pretty sure the best they got for A style swingers and it still works good enough for me not to complain and the 550 spring is actually soft in this setup , because it has way more leverage with a +4 swingarm then a stock swingarm

and yer probably could lower the forks abit...

o well hopefully i can get a tube in this front tyre and get some sick wickeed videos this W/E !!!!!

Edit... and i got 05 crf50 graphics/plastics coming soon!!!! so hopefully they will look good on it yeeeww

Last edited:
Looks sick man you done well with this build.

Bet you don't wanna sell now!!

oh yeh but that shock is way to big for that bike you can tell just by looking at it it looks out or wack just my 2c...

but well done

looking good!Might be hitting fort on satday if ya keen for a blat.

truuuu still open is it!! if i cant get a car organized for BDV ill be heading to fort lytton for sure mate

and no its way to sexy to sell now :D but maybe i can bump the price up abit and if he still wants it , i would have to be a dick not to take it huh??

and yer i changed springs this one makes the rear sit alot higher then before and is abit stiff will be changing it back to the 550 or whateva it is before i go riding

and yes it is pure sex!!!!! sitting on it is better then sex :p

shocks fine, i think it sits fine, its worse on my bike haha.

get a fastace bs-22-ar shock from MSO for 60 buks and itd be perfect for that setup and it comes with 250lbs spring cause 550 is to stiff for me and im almost 100 keys...and maybe lower the ofrks into the clamps a little bit and itd suit the fastace shock even better :)

but looks sikk wicked dude congrats....and yeh put the black number plates back on...

hey yeh about those shocks my lil bro (11) got an orion 125cc and the shock literally doesnt go down anything (like 2mm lol) would this shock be very soft 4 a 35-40kg (skinny little runt) rider if not can u get shocks that r really soft for a 35kg rider?? oh and thats a SIKK bike great job!!!:D

p.s its a mono swinga!!!

THANX

it wont fit a mono swingarm,and they would be to stiff for 35kgs aswell...

few little differences , got steves Pro circuit exhaust today looks friggin sweet. took the sano stickers off the forks coz they were getting abit dinged up ;( and forkguards and mounted shock different coz zipties kept snapping lol but i got those hose clamps so gonna put it back where it was..

and i didnt get my SANO chain guide with my order!!!!!!!!!! grrrr kaos50 that was the one thing i wanted ;(

enjoy probly the last pics of the bike before it sells ;( and ill put a few up of the jump i made in a few minutes

DSCN5397.jpg

DSCN5398.jpg

DSCN5399.jpg

DSCN5396.jpg

Last edited:
looks pretty sweet mate

even im sadd to see it go haha,seen it from its worst to its best,been awsome watching the process dude good luck ;)

lol thanks man

i really dont wanna sell it lol like another $1500 which i got right now and it would be perfect!!

Fox float
Excel rims black hubs
and 108cc stroker!!

ooooo well hopefully ill like this klx110 :D

if i was you id get the klx keep the klx as is for a while and get s stocker ;)

Latest posts

Back