New 88cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is he offering?

well around 2.7 i think ,that was with the postie forks after i said i put the fastace on and spent another $500 on other trick bits he said he could do up to 3.8 :eek: but i would probably take 3.2ish straight away !!!! hes on fmxaustralia

well around 2.7 i think ,that was with the postie forks after i said i put the fastace on and spent another $500 on other trick bits he said he could do up to 3.8 :eek: but i would probably take 3.2ish straight away !!!! hes on fmxaustralia

Holly shit , 3.8k? thats nuts. Sell it and get a 110 build

i no aye ... if i bought all the stuff at full price i would want that kind of money but i think thats to much for what ive spent!! lol
and i wouldnt no what to buy ... theres a sweet klx ive had my eye on was in the classifieds before for 2300? which would be sweet but if i had a klx i would want a stocker as well lol i just want a mini that can keep up with my brothers around big bike tracks so klx would be good for that

hmmmm so ya's all say sell it ill give him a message now ;)

For sure SELL SELL SELL lol

Seriously wogtaz no bike will stay stock with you, its just too hard to leave anything stock.

yer i wanted to sell it for around 2.5 but with the Forks and around another 700 dollars worth of stuff its still not a bad deal for around 3.4 ? everything is literally under 5 hours use with like 50% of it brand new , and dont forget put together by one of the best bike mechanic probably the world has every seen ay??

Don't worry if its a good deal for him just worry about u coz he is the one that made the offer so let him pay what he wants.

I was once told by a very very good salesman/businessman that the first person to name a price in any negotiation will end up with the worse end of the deal. This is just an example of how true that statement is. ;)

lol true but anyway just talking to him he reckons he can get 3.2 in about a months time thats good enough price for me :p but still dont no if i want to sell it its just so cool !!! lol

more pics soon dad just took off with the camera

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

more pics soon dad just took off with the camera

Best foot pegs EVER.

But damn thats a lonnnnngggggg swinger haha, it will be sick with a 12incher up front thats for sure and pop that bubble on your graphics.

50freak; and pop that bubble on your graphics.[/QUOTE said:
lol not keeping them graphics anyways..... i want new ones i hate all mine lol.... mite be getting some 05 crf plastics/graphcis :D but not certain yet hehe

yer canttt wait to ride the thing next weekend gonna get some vids of it to!!!!

Latest posts

Back