Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we do need to get something going but question is where??

up Newcastle way i reckon kurri kurri or cessnock or something all us boy just riding would be epic sick!:)

yer or cessnock the race track ? just need a day:)

Yeah well let's give it a bit longer see if any more NSW riders reply get some numbers and decide on venue and date

If we wanna do this properly, we need to give it a few more days...then i'll work out some distances.
My thought is to make it fair we have a ride in everyones "backyard" which imo will keep it fresh and fun.

Lets just see how many more we can get.

My thought is to make it fair we have a ride in everyones "backyard" which imo will keep it fresh and fun.

sounds good and all but im only 7 acres and my neigbours little alone parents sure as hell not going to want 20 riders at mine

i do think it would be better having a track to go... lakes mx track would be awesome but i cant see them letting us do it seeing as all legal reasons and OH&S

well go to cessnock track you can get in there but either way just a day riding with MR boy's would be awesome but see what happens?

is cessnock track open to public?? i find that hard to belive

otherwise there is mx central, pacific park and appin mx track are the only places i can think of open to public thats near by

is cessnock track open to public?? i find that hard to belive

otherwise there is mx central, pacific park and appin mx track are the only places i can think of open to public thats near by

GOOD IDEA! Meeting up at a Place which will let us Ride without all the MA/OH&S Crap is the way to go!

I think a Riding Park like Louee, MX Central, Pacific Park etc would work out best!

Louee would be SWEET!

sounds good and all but im only 7 acres and my neigbours little alone parents sure as hell not going to want 20 riders at mine

i do think it would be better having a track to go... lakes mx track would be awesome but i cant see them letting us do it seeing as all legal reasons and OH&S

Ahhhhahahahaha i meant that as in, rather than just going to Cessnock, or Kurri etc etc all the time, we could take turns going to each others areas, and riding where they ride...lol

Not literally in your back yard....:lol_hitting:

Latest posts

Back